Reviews for Hiraeth
vana fanta chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I wish this was continued and now that i look at the publish date im like... :/...
DgShadowChocolate chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
huh, interesting.

now, i'll have you know i am 100% Shadamy, but this...

...this was pretty good.

i like
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Awesome. Have u considered a continuation.
Dusk Fox Altars chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Beautiful work. I used to read the comics but my mum threw them away and I didn't get any after Johnny was shot, so I assumed he died and did cry over it (was this the same time frame? I can't remember o.o). Either way, this was a lovely piece. I always preferred this Amy to the one we often see in canon today.

_ *favs*
Frozen Nitrogen chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Ol' Frozen Nitrogen here bought and read every STC religiously, but I can't for the life of me remember blue-goo Chaos ever being in it. That's the early-onset senility for you, I guess.

ANYWAY, despite not being able to appreciate this contextually (so thanks for the details at the top!), I did very much enjoy this. Especially with a competent Amy in there, as opposed to the manic helium-junkie which is now videogame canon.

Favourite part: Knuckles' description of being lost, and his despondant musings at the fate of failed Guardians. As Neon Hades said; 3D IC all the way. Nice work indeed.
Neon Hades chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Short, sweet, with a lasting flavour and resonance. I'm extremely keen on your faithfulness to STC's characterisation; you make these guys sound three-dimensional, belieavable and human, even if they are anthropomorphised super heroes. And crucially, none of it felt saturated or overdone, but had just enough punch in it to hit you and leave you with something to think about.

Nice work.
Spoiled Martian chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
what they just said.
Forgotten Muse chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
How did I miss this fanfic?

A truly excellent piece of work- I think I've said it before, but I just LOVE your writing style. The thing I like most here though is that when writing STC fanfiction, many people (myself included) tend to focus on Sonic's reactions to the Chaos incident and forget that Knuckles had his own ordeal to go through. Also many writers would have strayed into Knuckles/Amy territory with a story like this- and that wouldn't have worked, at all. You didn't- instead you stayed true to the characters. Respect for that. Seriously. :)
Volcanic chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Very deep and well written! Though I have never read the comics I can so totally picture Amy hitting people over the head with a crowbar!
Whinnie chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
LOL! I loved that end. Aww, that story was so cute and sweet, I liked it! Expecting some Knux/Amy, but this was excellent, too. Great job! -