Reviews for Three AM
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 3/16
Awww... :)
theArchivist chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
The only explanation for Anakin's pregnancy I can think of is the logic of "if Shmi Skywalker had her own child without the 'help' of a man, then Anakin can have his own child without the 'help' of a woman"... Does that make sense to you? I think it does, in a really weird way.
masterdisk chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
just cool ;D Ani is soooo cute!
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Well, your fic is about the only mpreg I have ever liked. And I don't only talk about the Star Wars fandom. I mean fanfiction, period. So, it's a plus for you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Beautiful.
Gravind Divine chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Hehe I love your stories ALOT dude!
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
:D LOVED IT! :D Reminds me of "I Love You Phillip Morris" *A movie with Ewan Mcgregor (Obi-Wan)* :D -AJSK
Princess Anakin chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh I usually cannot stand MPREG but this was good! Short and cute and fun...and oh dear god, how it reminded me of me when I was pregnant, I was such an irritable bitch at 3am demanding food and such...nice to know Anakin and I are similar while pregnant!
Schezemu chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Aaaw, it was so sweet :D

*giggels* I can imagine Ani being like: "OMG, YOU WON'T FEED ME, YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE. FUCK YOU :C" XD
andaere chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Aww, this is SO adorable. I love the mental image this 'fic gives me, and the absolute fluff of it. :) Thanks for writing this!
Shadow Padawan chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
*giggle* adorable :)
Hexan the space cat chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
aw make more this is so cute!
Banbi-V chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Ahahaha, poor Obi-Wan! I loved this.
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Greta, funny story!
Hypergirl321 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
hey you never going to update are you