Reviews for Masks
adafrog chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
This was a great story. Thanks.
setting the world on fire chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
I... just... wow
befoulmetalroosa chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Despite the fact that you feel that this story was...not good, I beg to differ. It was sweet and exciting, and I really enjoyed it, as well as your other stories.
Lord Lugos chapter 3 . 1/16/2010

Good story, yet, it still feels like Harry died, and I guess, in a way he did. We all have so little in this life if you think about it, which is why I don't care to give up my heritage, small things that are truly mine by birthright, where I come from, as the mutt that I am. Otherwise, I too would be tempted to take on another life, to start over, as it were. Ah well.
Rayne Goulet chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
i think i get it...the golden ball that they destroy is what would return alex to harry...they destroy it b/cuz alex doesn't want to be harry..but i really did enjoy this fic...while confusing it presented fresh ideas on how to kill the evil menace through reform...interesting thought that...well to simply put it i LOVED it...

thanks 4 such a great fic!
NelliGirl chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
I think that I like this story very much.
EvilDime chapter 3 . 1/8/2008

Just noticed I hadn't read this one yet.

Cool fic, but... Quite confusing, indeed. Why did Harry have to switch identities for this? How could he be sure letting go would kill Voldemort? That he was even able to 'cure' the beast? What's the little golden device he destroys? And is he really able to simply give up on Ron and Hermione? Sad, that.

Well, you said you don't remember what you were thinking when you wrote this, but in case you do remember some of the answers to my questions, it would be kind if you let me know. ; )

- Dime
Squibakou chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
Huh? Fantastic stuff, and maybe it's because I'm tired and stir crazy, but I didn't really get that. I did in part, but some bits just confuzzled me. Loved it though, keep it up.
Allergic-to-Paradox chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
"perfectly manicured nails

I'm getting so very tired of this damn graveyard

And lo, in what had to be the most anti-climactic moment known to Wizarding history"

*chuckles* Well, I liked it. Very sweet ending, too. And I admire your idea about the Slytherins simply wearing masks. It just goes to show that you can't take people at face value.

Allergic-to-Paradox chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
"until Professor Snape stalked in like an avenging angel on a bad hair day, his cloak billowing out behind him like a living thing."

Mwa ha ha. I can totally picture that...This should be an interesting one...

Fate chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Nicely done!
Angelic Candy chapter 3 . 5/5/2006
*sniffles* This was simply beautiful! So Voldemort fell apart because he finally felt emotions again? And was Harry really sad he'd had to kill him? He did let some tears fall, it seemed. So the Death Eaters must've seen him turn into Harry Potter after being in the form of a younger Tom Riddle, right? Aw, poor Draco, for a while he'd had to forget about Harry and their love but finally he remembered! This was very creative! And it didn't even have to be very long at all. So now he'll be forever Alex, but does this mean Harry Potter has died? Dumbledore didn't exactly say that in his speech, but Harry will never be seen again (as his old self anyway). But at least he and Draco will remain together! Very cute!

v v chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
a very enjoyable story. i liked the time-skip quality, even if it raised some questions. it provided a sort of mystique, i feel. an unusual method of defeat for V, very "Sixth Sense"-ish, never read something like this before. i do have one question, though. what exactly was the gold object that was dumped in the acid?
kerplank chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
I really liked that. i dont know why, but i think it is just because it was good. very good.
twentyonenine chapter 3 . 10/20/2005