Reviews for Kaoru's First Love
Chiba Usagi chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
I had a great time reading this! ;) it's like one of the actual episodes ;) good job! ;)
noname00 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Nice fic
Babo chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I'm sure this would be an interesting story, but the format makes it difficult to read. Could you possibly fix it?
poems2songs chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work...
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
nice
Ahria chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
That was really cute. I love how IC everyone was. You really captured the lighthearted comedy of the series.
kokoronagomu chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
i love it when an author completes a story!

it was a very good story at that! the interaction with the kenshin-gumi was really fun. a favorite work from favorite author!
Reiyuka chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
That was just too cute! - Very adorable indeed. And Kenshin's inner voice sure was amusing. A lovely fic!
iamALEX chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
_ I definitely enjoyed this fic. I loved this quip . It was so funny!

Man! I never thought self-doubt could be killed _’ That was too original…at least for me.

This fic was entertaining to say the least. Write more humorous fics. I’ll definitely support them _
titaness chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
Cute story- I love the way you portray the Kenshingumi. Gotta love their fierce devotion ;)
Triste1 chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Very humorous indeed. I haven't laughed out loud so severely due to a fanfic in ages. Wonderful writing style and wonderful storyline. I hope to see more work from you in the not so distant future.

You might want to edit the last chapter though. There were quite a few mistakes, especially the second last paragraph. Keep writing!
skenshingumi chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
I love this story. My favorite Kenshin stories tend to be funny and sweet like this one. I loved the part abotu killing self-doubt. Please write more.
TL793 chapter 4 . 7/31/2003
Hehehe the 2 last chaps. were funny I liked this story especially with all the mishaps and bad communication!
Amarome chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Fun!
Chico chapter 4 . 1/3/2002
Doesn't "Watashi wa kowaii desu" mean I'm scary? I'm pretty sure it does. Anywho, coolie story