Reviews for Kaoru's First Love
already reviewed chapter 1 . 1/12
i hope you got to see the 'rurouni kenshin' live action movie(s). if not, there are trailers for the first one and then for the two sequel movies. all three were great, the casting was fabulous! just copy/paste the codes into the youtube search for each video:

O4Bhr80HfyY -the first live movie's trailer
yaLOPVAuJs4 -first movie's character profile trailers
8qRFhP5PhMk -first movie's dojo fight scene from the first chapter manga and first episode anime
a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the first sequel kyoto arc:
bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)
NCei4Vm1ZP8 -another trailer
emy8JkKV6LQ -character profile trailers
BSl-T1AioDQ -trailer for the second sequel 'the legend ends'. they had changed the storyline of the anime/manga for the movie and it is quite interesting and scary in the implications but the director had hinted on another movie (a prequel or something more... hopefully it'll be both remembrance and jinchuu arcs).

i'm counting on big box office numbers to motivate them to film 'remembrance' and 'jinchuu' arcs of manga... you can see the all three online at a place called: gooddrama (you can google - gooddrama rurouni kenshin - although i'm not sure it's available in every country) the three movies will be listed:
"Rurouni Kenshin (2012)"
"Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno (2014)"
"Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends (2014)"
they can be watched in any one of the three or four screens on the page in seven or eight parts and each are around two hours long. you can also get the box-set dvds from places like cd-japan or amazon... i am waiting to see if they will be making anymore before i buy them all in a box set. ;)
enjoy!
Chiba Usagi chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
I had a great time reading this! ;) it's like one of the actual episodes ;) good job! ;)
noname00 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Nice fic
Babo chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I'm sure this would be an interesting story, but the format makes it difficult to read. Could you possibly fix it?
poems2songs chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work...
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
nice
Ahria chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
That was really cute. I love how IC everyone was. You really captured the lighthearted comedy of the series.
kokoronagomu chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
i love it when an author completes a story!

it was a very good story at that! the interaction with the kenshin-gumi was really fun. a favorite work from favorite author!
Reiyuka chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
That was just too cute! - Very adorable indeed. And Kenshin's inner voice sure was amusing. A lovely fic!
iamALEX chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
_ I definitely enjoyed this fic. I loved this quip . It was so funny!

Man! I never thought self-doubt could be killed ~_~’ That was too original…at least for me.

This fic was entertaining to say the least. Write more humorous fics. I’ll definitely support them _~
titaness chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
Cute story- I love the way you portray the Kenshingumi. Gotta love their fierce devotion ;)
Triste1 chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Very humorous indeed. I haven't laughed out loud so severely due to a fanfic in ages. Wonderful writing style and wonderful storyline. I hope to see more work from you in the not so distant future.

You might want to edit the last chapter though. There were quite a few mistakes, especially the second last paragraph. Keep writing!
skenshingumi chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
I love this story. My favorite Kenshin stories tend to be funny and sweet like this one. I loved the part abotu killing self-doubt. Please write more.
TL793 chapter 4 . 7/31/2003
Hehehe the 2 last chaps. were funny I liked this story especially with all the mishaps and bad communication!
Amarome chapter 1 . 5/21/2003