Reviews for Home: Circle of Fate
Louise chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Wow! Not much else i can say. amazing story
Aislinn Carter chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
i'll have you know that i was sobbing my eyes out over this! i don't know why but the whole concept strikes me as unbearably sad. i read the one where she was remembering being Lois and that really had be bawling. you are very gifted...you've built this whole world and history and all these characters...while i may not like that clark is with someone other than lois, i get it, and i read it because you write it so ridiculously well. then again, i love everything i read from you. keep writing!
Pennyt4 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Oh, how can I put this into words? I am overcome with emotion from reading the 'Home' series. It was a story line that I had thought of, but, as I am not a writer, it could not get down onto paper.

I was so excited when I saw that you had written about another Lois for Clark in the future - and you have done a FANTASTIC job.

I gotta go, there are still more to read ...
winthjo chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Another great story Nan. I always liked time travel type stories the best. Keep those Home stories coming.

Thanks,

John
Allison chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I *LOVE* the Home series! I'm so glad you're continuing it-there will be more, right? _ They are definitely stories that I've come back and re-read several times. Actually, I've re-read lots of your stories (they're all great), but especially this series. I love the Kent family! I was wondering if you'd thought of writing side stories centered around them, like maybe Marcy and Ryan?
Ember's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I have really enjoyed reading your Home series. You have a very good writing style that hooked me and I got stuck reading the series through until the end. I hope you continue writing on this series and on your other story.
There Is No Spoon chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Nan Smith,

I enjoy reading your stories. I especially like the "Home" series. It gives a new life and flavor to the Superman Universe.

Please keep them coming.
Nan Smith chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Argh. I should have known that I hadn't made a mistake typing the date. The software for this site gets upset with too many repeated letters or numbers, so I will spell the year that I was trying to write. It is represented in the previous posts with a 19,. In actuality, I was trying to write nineteen ninety nine. The site's software knocked off the last two nines.

Nan Smith chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Oops - typo. I meant, of course, that the pin and the note were enclosed with the photos that Lois gave to John Olsen to let them know that Lori was back in 19, not 19. Sorry about that. It wasn't brought forward with the time machine. Does that make sense?

Hi, Johnny,

I'm glad you liked the story.

In answer to your question, the pin Lois gave Lori was sent with the photos that were in the package that a much older Lois gave to her great grandson, John Olsen, to give to CJ on his 100th birthday, in order to tell the future Clark, CJ and John that Lori was back in 19, with her. Dr. Klein gave it to Lois 3 months after Lori and the others went back to 2099. On the other hand, she sent a gift in the time machine with them, along with the clothing Lori was wearing when she arrived in 19 - it was the cd collection of Elvis's work.

I hope that explains the apparent paradox.

Johnny chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Hi i'm a fan of ur work and i love ur story. I love this one more. I love how u had Lori go back and meet her past incarnation. THat was smart. Two ppl who are almost the same and have the same knack for getting into trouble. That was smart, very smart. I loved it and hope u write more soon. Also i'm a bit confused. HOW can Lois give Lori those pins to keep time travelers away if she got it three months AFTER Klein made it? From wut i've read Lois gave it to her on the day she left. I'm really confused now.
Johnny chapter 1 . 10/18/2005