Reviews for Two Out of Three Ain't Bad
ObsessedWithWords chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Definitely not repulsed - but they do seem to work way too well together! Loved it, and I loved how you portrayed their relationship. So so sweet, I adored it!
xSci-Fi.Lullabyx chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Pretty awesome! Nice idea to have them get drunk and the whole changing appearance thing, very well written. I also loved the british slang. Kinda disappointed when you skipped the actual sex tho. Gotta go all the way or nor at all!

Still amazing story!
sekhmet chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
One of the best ever oneshot I have read, and of course the best Lemon.

Come on, they are so in cannon, and yet so amazing.

You are amazing too for writing such a thing.
breathmint25 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
My favorite line: "I could have been your father!" I laughed so hard! I think this was a sweet and sad story. I can see this happening too. You write really well!
cinimar chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This was a strange, bitter sweet story.

MissSnape chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
you are pretty good at writing these things. next time a remus/tonks/sirius thing
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Whyy is he so insistent on making Remus/Tonks and item after that?

SOO GOOD.
harrypotter122597 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
i loved it!, i'm glad that you posted it as it is the best siriusxtonks fic i've read!
CharlemagneGrey chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Intriguing.
Livia F chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I LOVED it. Not only 'cause of my pull to 'strange' pairings (or at least not-so-famous pairings), but... You made it completely believable. Sexy and.. yes, intriguing. Congratulationsw :)
IlDolceSuono chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I LOVE this idea. Absolutely love it. I personally could have used some more description but it didn't stop me from being enamored of this story. Well done! 3
Veiled Sapphire chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This is vivid, and no, I don't feel repulsed. It's actually an interesting story, not to mention being pretty funny.
Kristine Thorne chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
That really was incredibly hot!
kathy chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
your story is great! i so loved it!

when tonks charctar appeared the first time in the books i thought she would end up with sirius (i didn't know they were cousins yet) and i still think the combination is great!

i liked how you described them, it seems really (lacking a better word) honest!
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
wow... im speechless... im not repulsed! honestly, Tonks is right! they ARE not even that related!_
113 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »