Reviews for Two Out of Three Ain't Bad
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
wow... im speechless... im not repulsed! honestly, Tonks is right! they ARE not even that related!_
Dust Particle chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
OMG.

im inlove with this pairing now.
laurensays chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I really, really enjoyed this piece. For the most part, I usually won't even click on anything coming up as incest-y. However, although it's said that Sirius and Tonks are cousins, I can't bring myself to think of them as close relatives. With that said, I liked how you built the story up, rather then diving right into the two of them going at it. The dialogue and actions revealed so much about their characterization and I found it true to form. I also liked how you took into account the fact that Sirius had been in jail for over a decade prior to this (although, that's the point of the fic so you would have had to take that into account.) Other Sirius fics I've read fail to take into account that being locked up for twenty years wouldn't allow for any human interaction, much less the R-rated type. So really good work with this one, I liked it alot :)
katherinegrace79 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
This is like the hundredth time I've read this and I love it even more now. Perfect.

Kate
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
o I was intrigued. I never thought of them together because of them being cousins but I’m glad I read this because it was great.
freudian fuckup chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
How have I never commented on this? Allow me to remedy my error:

Holy shit, I feel so dirty now! Actually, the cousins thing, oddly enough, didn't bother me. Maybe it's the fact that Sirius was in prison most of her life, so it's not as though they grew up together. Maybe it's the fact that Sirius has so little Black in him that the family connection doesn't seem all that important. Or, maybe, I'm just a huge pervert and will invent any excuse to enjoy something as well written and hot as this. Why is there not more fic of this pairing? I mean, this isn't even CLOSE to being as disturbing as some pairings you see in the HP fandom. Remus/Sirius is my OTP, and I'm not much of a het fan, actually, but this was just brilliant.
Jenel chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
*squees with JOY!* LOVED IT SO MUCH! OMG!

Ok, sorry, fangirliness overwhelmed me :P. Seriously (or Siriusly, as it were) that was incredible.

Best part: "But the most spectacular, the sexiest thing of all had been watching her revert to her true form every time she had climaxed."

SQUE!

Yeah, loved it... you should write more of them... tons more... maybe one where they actually end up together even... maybe... *sad, hopeful eyes*?
tonks-713 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Not repulsed, but still, why? I was entirely intrigued. Although, since she was changing so that it didn't look like her normal self, I suppose that helps.
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
It was interesting! And after I got over the initial shock, I liked it. Nicely written, thumbs up!
Malachi chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Besides the inside me-comment and the fact that they're cousins, I do find no... problems with the story (even though I'm a die-hard Remus/Tonks fan who shudders at the thought at them with anybody else). Now, if this was an angsty story, Remus would have caught them in the act and imagine the emotions that would erupt*. Just wondering if Sirius will tell Moony what happend before he start to play matchmaker.

*But that is just me. I feed on angst.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Wow, great work! I was very intrigued!
cherry muffin chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I secretly wanted the man Tonks liked in HBP to turn out to be Sirius, so I love this! what's fanfic for if not for playing out our own fantasties out with the characters lives!

Besides if JK says it's ok who are we mere mortals to argue.

you did a great job of making their relationship believable by keeping it mostly to canon with the whole Tonks still liking Remus thing.

You also didn't rush the plot, and it's good that you allowed it to gradually build to the point where they would do something like that, with alcohol and sexual frustration etc.
free2siezetheday chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
This was amazing! I found it very intriguing. I'd love to read some more Sirius/Tonks, but there isn't any out there. I wish they weren't cousins as well. They'd make such a good pair. Your ego deserves praise.

CD
selle18 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I think this was amazing. You didn't go for the easy way out by completely disregarding Remus/Tonks (either through a breakup or by having them out of love). Instead, you used it to fuel feelings of want and lust. It was so interesting to see the best friends dynamic between Sirius and Tonks turn into a lovers dynamic. And how it's clear to both of them that it's a one time thing. They both know why they're doing it. But it also doesn't make the experience any less enjoyable. I love Tonk's transformations. And I loved it more how Sirius thought her sexiest identity was her original. :) This was alternately fun, sweet, hot, and sweet again. Great work!
ooosk chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I loved it! Very intriguing and great job!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »