Reviews for Two Out of Three Ain't Bad
naiad8 chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
This was great. You write Tonks so well, I'm jealous. I just finished a Tonks/Remus scene, and I wish I could have done half as well as you. Yeah, cousins are a little bit icky, but jeez, Sirius needed some tail from somewhere. And it's not like they were going to have children. Still, I wouldn't be surprized if Sirius would try to Obliviate her or something, so she wouldn't feel guilty about it afterward.

Bravo.
TequilaKiss chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I first started reading this and thought that it would be odd to have sex with a cousin, but I mean, there cousins married couins and there cousins once removed and stuff, so yah I think you did a good job on this story! Kudos!

- xo-draco-ox
rumor and sigh chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I think this and your other story are quite good. You write erotica well, and I hope to read more.
Natalie chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Well it certainly has the potentiality for controversy, but I liked it well enough. My crazy English friend just married her cousin, and I gave them my blessing cause they seemed very much in love and all that, so I guess I can't fault you for the borderline incest. You did a decent job working up to it, and I must admit the idea is an intriguing one. I think my favorite image, though, is them lying with their legs in opposite directions, heads sharing the same pillow. It's such a simple little gesture that belies a much deeper affection. Just perhaps not quite so deep as you depicted.
m.d.s. industries chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
um, yeah, that's wrong, very wrong, since sirius's cousin just happens to be tonk's mom(re-read the chapter in order of pheonix 'the knoble and most ancient house of black') , so they're second cousins, and second cousin's ARN'T supposed to be doing that.
homeric chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I'm a harcore Lupin/Tonks shipper, but i still really enjoyed that! Poor Sirius needed some happy moments, and I can see Tonks doing something mad like that. Lovely Job!
SVURulez chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
good story, but I think you could've dwelled less on the fact that they're cousins. Besides, its not really true that they're cousins...JKR make a mistake. In OOTP she said he was her uncle. then in HBP suddenly they're cousins.
Pickledishkiller chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
It isn't bad or anything- it's just wierd because everyone makes it seem like they're really close cousins. But I do think that Tonks really does care about Remus and Sirius, even if Sirius wasn't a romantic attraction, and that she would maybe do that for him. A little on the not so plausible side, if I pick it apart like a rabid hawk, but it's pretty good.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8