Reviews for Pimp My Gojyo
Itolein chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
that was precious! I laught so hard, haha
poor Gojyo .
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
oh lordy you and someone over at LJ would love each others stuff run over there and look up IronDog she is on live journel and she writes about the same set of guys as you in this tale
TwistedCyberChick chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Oh. My. God.

That poor man. I totally saw it coming, but it still hurt (same as Gojyo - haha). As always, I love the banter between Sanzo and Gojyo. Very true to the characters, and quite entertaining. Nice oneshot.
J. Dawnwolf chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
All I can say is that I laughed. A lot. That's a must-keep for future chuckling over.
krystalMage chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
LOL. oh sweet lord, that's hilarious. ok, ppl in the office are giving me REAl weird looks. But i can't help it, its so freaking funny! Chris! hahahahahaha.
KatSumeragi1313 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
The cool thing was that I was able to remember a Pimp my Ride episode with vibrating seats when Chris pulled his dick ,definitely a fav!
Amethyst-eyed Koneko chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
That was freaking hilarious! I thought I'd hurt something from laughing so hard when Chris turned out to be a guy! That was awesome! Thanks for brightening my day!

Koneko
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
oh? what the f-haha, Gojyo really did get it there! Haha, that was really-surprising!

hmm, anyways, how come they don't have the atm?
Incandescent Adolescent chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
LMAO!That was awesome!
SHAZZA chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
...OMFG LOL LMAO! ROFL! hehehehehehe dis one is god mind if i copy and paste? COURSE YA DONT! (copies and pastes onto a computor) hehehe!
SylverAngel chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
ROTFL! That was great! Although something does make me wonder why he went through with it in the end... hehe. Unless there really wasn't a choice... but that's overthinking this a bit much! lol.
Sekowari chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Lemme guess - the tall blondie was a guy? Lol. Ya no, the show 'Pimp My Ride' shows on tv where I'm at. Dun watch it though. If this fanfic ever aired on the tv, i would totally watch it! Too bad Minekura never did sumthin like this eh?
PyraLithiam chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
...PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! GOJYO! AHAHHA!
september rain907 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
_ You're good...
Constructor chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
haha! nice one. Gojyo got humped by a guy...

good story.