Reviews for Road to Redemption: The Face of a God
general zargon chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
I really liked this story, and I loved the character of Tai! I really liked how you wrote Artemis and Jarlaxle's interaction, and I laughed when I read the play fight at the end. I also liked when Artemis saw Hoar at the end of the battle, that really surprised me for a minute there. XP Please keep up the excellent work!
Andi chapter 11 . 2/28/2008
*claps happily* Absolutely wonderful. Your stories have me grinning from ear to ear for hours *rushes off to read the next story*
SchattenTanzer chapter 11 . 1/19/2007
That was sweet! Tai is awesome. I'll definatly need to look more into his god. Seems perfect for the character I'm about ready to play. Loved the mock fight at the end. I'm really looking forward to reading more of your work.
Stormshadow13 chapter 11 . 7/31/2006
Very good story, Loved the ending and mock fight.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 11 . 7/6/2006
Wow. They're really changed if they can have a mock battle with each other. I'm staring. That's almost too good to be true.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
That scene with the child...aw. It touched me. This story continues to have believable explanations and character motivations and characters. In short, it's logical. It makes sense. Most stories, published or not, don't do that.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Yay! I am relieved to see things going so well. Hanging on their further realizations and epiphanies.
jmi chapter 11 . 7/1/2006
Still following through this series and LOVING it. The interaction you create between Artemis and Jarlaxle is wonderfully complicated, amusing, and entertaining beyond words.
Atoile chapter 11 . 5/4/2006
Okay, that one is my favorite so far. Tai is really cool, as is his god. I also liked the kid at the very beginning who was like 'Are you an elf? Why is your skin dark? Why are your ears pointy? Can I touch them?'. It was so cute! And character development is always fun to watch.
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 11 . 1/3/2006
*grin* Yes, they're both incorrigible... and that's as it should be. Kudos to you on a nice little trilogy. )
Nariel chapter 11 . 11/23/2005
Heh...that ending just had a touch of anime. I could really see our heroes... uhm, villains, I mean... in manga style in my mind. If only I could draw... *sighs*

Hm... another two delightfully long stories to go...looking forward to do so.

And I agree, if you want to be a successful villain, you should never, EVER say things like: "I'll show you the extent of my full power!" or "You are doomed, and I shall win!" or explaining the evil plan of world conquering to the (temporarily) trapped hero, or even worse, go "MWAHAHA!". The downfall of said villain is as sure as... well, as Kimm being a smart ass.

Easy for a mind-reader to be an insufferable know-it-all, eh?

See you again, Nariel
Nariel chapter 10 . 11/23/2005
So... Tai "feels very strongly about Entreri", huh?

*grins* Do you know what you are doing to my dirty-dirty mind writing that?

I just HAD to say that... is that slashiness on purpose or unintended?
Nariel chapter 9 . 11/23/2005
Loved how they've thought the same at the end...

*imagines Enteri's scowl at being compared to Jarlaxle in ANY way* *laughs*

No, they aren't THAT different... aw.
Blackstaff chapter 11 . 10/28/2005
Your stories awsome. You write Entreri and Jarlaxle really well. Keep the stories commin, I want to hear more
Yuen chapter 11 . 10/22/2005
I congratulate you on a well-written story and good charcter- developement, though the philosophical thingies may be slightly too long, are also both interesting and enligtening. I loved the last scene between Entreri and Jarlaxle~ *heart* They're so adorable~ Their friendship is touching and believable, you've done a great job there too. Tai is a wonderful character and I must congratulate you once again on his personality if he's an OC.