Reviews for Innocence Stolen
Skywindow chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This is amazing. Just... wow. Your writing is flawless.
alli chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
i loved it. it was really depressing in the pretty and sweet way.
Mags0607 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
So I found this new one shot, and I really like it. I now have a new urge to rewatch cruel intentions, since you've gotten me hooked on your stories now. I really liked that and it was really good.
SalvaVeritate chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
gawsh awesome one shot, sam. why am i not surprised? hahaha. ;-)
valmontmerteuil chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
wow sam... when i realized you had written a new story and it was in CECILES pov i was a little scared... but omygod if anyone could have written a cecile centered fic and make me like it it would have to be you ahha. i loved how she did become jaded and just like them but still saw them for themselves, love how you added the s/k goodness in there.. but o wow i have something CRAZY to tell you so email me when you get this

mad love

katie
monkey face19 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
holy smokes that was great! did you find it unbelievably hard to write as cecil, cause i know i did lol, really awesome story, thanks for the shout out, i hope i continue to inspire :)
Lovelyfanfics chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
So, Kathryn commited suicide, Annette is so depressed she's wasting away, and Cecile is wants to die too?

I'm not sure if I understand this Cecile that much. Was she in love with Kathryn? Envious of Kathryn's relationship with Kathryn? And what did she mean by "vaguely wonder if tonight’s the night?"

Overall, it was very angsty and depressing. Kudos if that was your intention.