Reviews for Upsetting the Balance
NightStar28 chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
A fun and exciting, at times heart breaking, story.

I was very impressed with the respectful way you interpreted the cast, everyone was believably in character.

It was a delight to find a well written Pretear story, they are, I am sorry to say, rather few and far between. So finding your's was a particular thrill. I look forward to reading the following stories soon.
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
That's so SAD...
dreams.to.reality chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Probably wasn't the best idea to hide that from Himeno, but it get's the story going and all. I love your battle scenes!
dreams.to.reality chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I remember reading it the first time and thinking that this was an incredible story line. Haha, wait, it still is! I love this and I love your writing!
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 6/6/2008
great story
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 4 . 2/22/2007
I'm re-reading the story :), and I thought I should point out a few things. 1) credit cards don't exist in Japane, part of why they don't have debt. 2) over there, it's polite to slurp your noodles. Hard to believe, especially for my mom, but true.
dj chapter 12 . 9/14/2006
i enjoyed the story. writing was great. don't stop writing!
SylverAngel chapter 10 . 1/12/2006
Just another comment I forgot after I read the entire thing and reviewed! this particular chapter was a bit on the surprising side... but not for the two main characters! lol. I kept waiting for Feryn to come out and say it was Hayate he was after or some other such thing, and then he hooks up with Yayoi? Perfect! I loved it! :)
SylverAngel chapter 12 . 1/12/2006
Wow... at first all I could think was I loved the interaction you had going between Hayate and Himeno- it all seemd so in-character. I didn't expect it to quite take the twists it did! It was a great story, though. I'm definitely not a fan of killing main characters off, though it did all fit with the way the characters are and how the original series went. All in all, this was definitely a great read! I'm looking foward to the sequels you've got for it, as well! Keep up the great work!
earthseas-Tehanu chapter 12 . 11/3/2005
really loved your story, I had to stay up and read the whole thing, so now I'm going to be useless tomorrow from lack of sleep..lol..
smcandy chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
Oh,lala I’m loving it the way the imbalances of good and evil are clashing being too much good.

Please keep going it’s starting to look awesome by the minute in reading ()

~sm-candy~
Dreamgirllogan chapter 12 . 10/29/2005
Why does it have to end? It was such a good story! I hope that you can make a sequel to this. That would be so awesome! I enjoyed your story and I hoped you had a good time writing it!
rina chapter 12 . 10/29/2005
hey its me rina. ENway, all i can say is... WOW! that has 2 be the greatest fan fic i have finished yet (and i have read a good amount fan fics) i loved it a lot it was great. great work! i realy think that this is a big keeper. the truth between us i actually got a few tears like u reading chapter 11 and i love the romance in chapter 10. Then the epilogue made the perfect touch. but, over all the whole story was great and i loved it a lot. have u thought about makin ethir a 3rd continuation in this. or maybe another pretear story? i would completly supporte u on that cuz i know talent when i see it and u got it and im not jst sayin that! i realy loved it keep up the great work and dont quit this get talent 4 writeing great storys. keep in touch, rina out. bye!_
chi 16 chapter 10 . 10/29/2005
do a sequel do a sequel ur story is one of my favoriets right now.
Dreamgirllogan chapter 10 . 10/29/2005
Wow! It is about time that Hayate and Himeno kiss. I have like waited forever for this moment to happen in this story. I love the part where Feryn and Yayoi met and talked about love stories! That was like perfect because Himeno didn't want to hang out with a boring man like Feryn. She wants Hayate, not you butthead! Make sure you tell Feryn that for me, ok! BTW, Thanks for the 2 chapters!