Reviews for Retarded Review
Caffeinated Star chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
A little disappointed (since as a relatively anti-social high school senior I have absolutely nothing to do at the moment) that you never finished this, but being irritated would be hypocritical. It was funny, though I'm a little uncertain of WHERE the "Chris and Wyatt are gay" thing comes from. But other than that, agreed completely with what you wrote.
That70sshowlova chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Again, very hilarious, and verrry amusing.
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Ahahahahahahahahahaha! *takes deep breath* hahahahahahahahahaha...ha!

Oh gosh was that funny! : )
Sara Wolfe chapter 15 . 12/25/2009
I know you've probably given up on this by now (and who could blame you; I wouldn't want to sit through ten/twelve more episodes of Bifi and her stupid sister, either), but what you did write was hilarious. Great job.
charmed-darkangel chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Okay that was hilarious, especially the part where Billie was like: Hi I am bifi and i am new to my powers but i have complete control over them...lol
Liz Black chapter 15 . 10/18/2007
hi!

So, da ich ja mitbekommen habe, dass du der deutschen Sprache mächtig bist, muss ich mich jetzt nicht mit Englisch rumquälen!

Sehr geile Story! Ich hab zwischendurch öfter mal geheult vor Lachen! Und es ist auch schön zu wissen, dass es noch jemanden gibt, der die 8. Staffel genauso dämlich fand wie ich. Ok, es ist immer noch Charmed und ich mag die Serie, aber ja: Dümmer geht's immer.

Ich würd mich über weitere Kapitel über die Episoden freuen!

das heißt für dich: Ran an die Tasten! :-)

Mfg, Liz
vaguely amused chapter 15 . 10/14/2007
sigh. teshik. i'm really trying to move on with my life here; you know, escape the horror? but just when i think it's finally over, you post another chapter and once it's up, i can't NOT read it, and then i get all depressed. on the other hand, i laughed so hard my roommate thinks i'm schizophrenic. so, congratulations.
JustEs chapter 14 . 2/9/2007
Oh, Teshik!

I have no idea why the heck I waited so long to read this, but, oh, am I glad I finally took the time! I thought I was going to die I laughed so hard! The funniest part of it for me is that I DO live in Minneapolis and right now with the temperatures below zero and the windchill a whole lot worse, I sure can't disagree with you!

I won't grumble at you for calling Prue Prudence-it IS her full name as shown on her tombstone and it's the name that the phony Victor called her in Thank You for Not Morphing. Putting my favorite sister in Hell is another story... But since I can laugh at you calling my favorite male character the Dolt and doing a Frosty song in his honor, OK. Especially since she gets to torture Cole!

I think the part I *truly* liked best was the staring contest between Wyatt and Leo and also Wyatt waiting for everyone to be gone and then singing in a bass voice! Crack me up!

This series is absolutely the best and when and if I ever decide to reopen my Es' Library of Charmed, I SO want it to be part of it!

Update soon! Please! A Cheap-Ass Valentine's Day interlude would be SUCH fun!
Missing Whisper chapter 14 . 1/3/2007
Aw how sweet! A nice holiday chapter xD Bloody good songs! Very creative!
Sara Wolfe chapter 14 . 12/30/2006
Hee. Fantastic as always, Teshik.
vaguely amused chapter 14 . 12/26/2006
happy chrismahannukahkwanza teshik! m...starbucks. have a cookie on me. this chapter was great. unfortunately, im permanently warped, so now i can't get the image of wyatt and frozen leo having "the talk" non-verbally out of my head. so, thanks for that.
Missing Whisper chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
I've laughed so much at these xD One of the best piss-takes I've ever read! I prefer to think that s.8 never exsisted most times but when a good parody where Billie get's beaten up or shown for the waste of air time that she is, it almost makes it worthwhile :-D
Missing Whisper chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
Lmao again, read my mind.

MERRY CHERRY!

That's the name! I knew I knew that assistant from somewhere...
Missing Whisper chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
It's like you've read my mind xD xD Although I always thought Rose was an Okay actress.
becontent chapter 13 . 10/24/2006
YAY! YOU FINALLY PUT IN MY APPERANCE!

That was so fun! thsi chapter was great i even read the whole thing!

CJ