Reviews for Revisionist History
gymkidz2000 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Loved that.

Remind me, was Elizabeth Tommy and Kim's or Conner/Kira's?
THE UNKNOWN chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
GOOD STORY. I READ 'FOOTSTEPS' N I REALLY WANNA C U CONTINUE IT.

PLEASE LET BETH HAVE HER PARENTS' DINO POWERS.
Faqa chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Aw, man. Initially, I thought you were going to twist it to make Z their daughter!

Seriously, nice story. Always good to see an AAR entry.
KimTomPW chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Is the girl Tommy and Kim's child, or Conner and Kira's? I have to know!(Laughs)I like it a lot.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
That was just too cool. Genius work, as always.
Dark-Child2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
*chuckles to herselff* Sweet chap JT. I really love the way you redid this one. Having Tommy, Kim, and Trent in the mix just made it all better. And the ending, perfect! Now I just have one question about that. Does this mean that there may be another fic on the way? Even if it isn't, I really like your ending. Tommy's little girl being the red ranger just like her daddy! Man! Words just can't describe what I'm feeling right now. Before this gets any longer I'm just going to say: Thanks JT! You have truly earned your spot on everyone's fav author list. And please contine. Well till your next great fic...

Cya!

DC
Justin Jack chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Hi, just read this fic on your Always A Ranger page and I was impressed. I saw the episode of "History" and wondered what it would have been like to have Tommy and Trent with them. The addition of Kimberly was genius. I was thinking of a story similar to this, but you beat me to it. Not that it's a bad thing, because you're one of the best Dino Thunder fic writers out there. As long as you keep punching out AAR stories, I'll be here to read them. One thing, having Tommy and Kim's daughter be an SPD cadet was great. Their Elizabeth is no relation to Elizabeth "Z" Delgado, right? That would be an interesting twist though. Before I go, please do a AAR version of "Wormhole". If you haven't seen the episode, you can download from Shame that episode didn't have Tommy in it in human form, it would have been nice to see him as a Ranger one last time. But hey, that's what fanfiction is for. May the Power Protect You. Peace Out! ALWAYS A RANGER FOREVER!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Yeah, I was wonderin' about the reunion thing too. Weird much? Totally faux paux. Oh, well. Great story. Catch ya on the flip side.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Um... I was planning my own rewrite of this episode. The episode itself is okay, but certain aspects of it rubbed me the wrong way.

I really don't know which one of us came up with the idea first, but you finished yours first...so...

Maybe I'll still work on my version, and maybe I'll send it to you when I'm done... maybe. What do you think?

Until then, I'll just hold on to it until I learn how to make my own website.
C2 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Jeannine...how old is elizabeth...and what year is SPD taking place (i'm not watching it either) b/c it seems as if you're implying that tommy and kim are dead already...and well it makes me sad and curious.

Excelent story, i didn't see the episode, but i'll look for it on rerun and tape it if i can...i should have done it in the first place.

Wonderful job, thanks for a little something. GO SOX!

Smiles,

"C"
Weesta chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
That was very fun! I hope you do decide to do a response to Wormhole :-) I had no issues with your date/time changes - you've created such a cool universe, I'm glad you were able to make it fit. Conner's "Uh, oldest, greatest ranger here..." line made me crack up, and I loved Sky's response to it.

Teaser at the end...very cool. Fascinating possibilities there. If's Z's the daughter of Tommy and Kim, how'd she end up living on the streets? Hmm... Nice job!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
No friggin' way...Girl, you are my Tommy/Kim hero! I bow down to your skills! I'm so not worthy to write Tommy/Kim and Kira/Conner. Loved the teaser at the end. Hope see more when 'Wormhole' airs!