Reviews for Under My Wing
MuggleCreator chapter 50 . 2/11
Oh!
Great story. Emotions well done etc.
Poor Nanny! That last chapter...
I love kidfics.
Salome Maranya chapter 50 . 1/17
I had to let a few hours pass before I review (though I feel I should have done so for every chapter - it had been a roller coaster ride of emotions. Even within a chapter I would be laughing and sobbing the next. Stories about family and siblings are close to my heart and I want to thank your for sharing your work. This last part, more than the others had me crying so much because backed up by the previous chapters, I can picture and feel for Faramir in utmost grief and their nanny into nostalgic remembrance and concern for them until the very end.
Lorewen chapter 50 . 3/30/2012
I love this story! Nanny is a wonderful character, and it is delightful to watch Boromir and Faramir grow up and develop into the men we know they will be. All the little reminders of the larger story of Middle-earth are great too-Captain Thorongil, "Mo'goth die", the oliphaunt in the picture book, etc.

I have two little brothers who frequently ask me to read to them, and I have now shared much of this story with them (skipping the chapters that are a bit too old for their ears, such as "Rumors"). I change the boys' names to match their own, and other characters' names to match some of our family and friends. Now they want me to call them Duckling and Rabbit all the time, and they often ask for a re-read of particular chapters. "The story when William pretends to be a cat" seems to be their favorite, though they usually insist that it was a puppy instead.
AzureWind7 chapter 50 . 8/23/2008
Oh man, this last chapter hit a tad too close to my sensetive spot. Now Im awashed in tears. This is so darn sad! I can't stop thinking of all the memories that must be going through her mind. All those precious little moments when the boys were young and had not a care in the world.
acacia59601 chapter 50 . 1/12/2008
I actually started crying when I read this last chapter. This is a wonderful story, but I don't suppose that you will be doing any more of it now that we are to the point where the boys are grown. Wonderful story!
AncientHistory chapter 50 . 5/4/2007
Aw, please don't let this be the end.
mou chapter 49 . 5/4/2007
aw, boromir is growing up and i miss hearing about him too.
mou chapter 48 . 5/4/2007
aw.
mou chapter 17 . 5/3/2007
cool!
mou chapter 16 . 5/3/2007
hehehe, boromir is a dear.