Reviews for The Moment the Sky Shattered
NineStoicCrayolas chapter 5 . 4/28
I absolutely adore this. It's so soft and gooey and also she's so angry and I love this, just so, so much.
Ketsweird chapter 5 . 4/17/2017
Its alovely story
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
Awww... that was cute!
Little Dear One chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Amazing! I really love the tone and the mood you created for this fic. I think it was a great way to go for the story you told. The ending is really cute and lovely, this was such a pleasant read! )
kidcrooner chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
I love this. The whole thing is like a flowing piece of poetry for me. It's profound with the emotion and the words.

I love how you depicted sakura's anger; she may be a kind girl with a kind heart but she did get lonely and hurt. Sometimes i really dont like canon in that sakura isn't angry. But i guess i love that about her too. Your fic satisfied that part in me that wanted validation on sakura's behalf.

And i like it that she isn't the one who sought kakashi out the first time they met again. It's different and refreshing in a way.

I really appreciate your story. Thanks!
KKCSCOGUNMA chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Wow great! Sad there isn't more!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
This was beautifull and short and depressing and, did I mention beautiful!?
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
This one was even worse, I could practically feel their emotions! :'(
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
This was so depressing t t
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Short but complete, nice :) I liked the small interaction.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I can totally relay to her anger.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
omg this was amazing! o.o
ponypainter chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Nice ending. Thanks
Prescripto13 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Very richly detailed throughout. Thanks for bringing this one back-it gives me hope for other long-missing authors/long-neglected stories as well!
haru mitsui chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
if that really was the end, my, you're a cruel one. lol. but i like to see how you're progressing them. hope you'll update. thanks.