Reviews for Nova
mmkbrook chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Liked what I read so far. Sad that this was never finished, and since last posting was in 2005, there is a snowballs chance on Netu that it will be.
hedwiggins chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Very good story. I really enjoyed it. A little bit disappointed that Sam didn't just tell Jack she was going to meet Pete. But absolutely LOVED the scene where she hauled off and slugged Pete (was mentally cheering her on at that point), after calling up his friend and threatening him with bodily harm (so to speak) for taking the pictures. Can't help being a tad disappointed in Cassie for her behavior; I would have thought she'd be a little more grown up about it and not taken it out so badly on Sam. And I didn't feel the slightest bit of sympathy for Pete at the airport ... I mean, really, following Sam for the third time? The guy is an idiot!
sgo chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
Okay Ted, now you have me hooked on this story what are you going to do about it? I think you are a great writer who has some of the most interesting storylines on the net and I love everyone of them. Please don't leave me hanging. I would love to see where you are going with this one.
StarnightSam chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
It's been a while since I read this,I still like it a lot and really wonder what happened to you? Are you still with us or just too busy to work on this? Life happens to all of us, but it's such a shame to stop such a good piece right!

Here's hoping! and also that you are okay.
rebelmagnus chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
Is there more?
Lickity chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
Great story. I love the detail into the science. :-)

Just wondering if you are ever planning on finishing it as it's been about 4 years since your last update..
jag389 chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
great story. really hope you plan on finish it one day.
melanell chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
I know it's been quite awhile, but I'd love to see this updated/finished someday.

It's a great start!
Moggie chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Are you continuing this? I noticed it has been about 3 years, but this is a fab story and I've already read some of your others. The rest are lined up to read. So please finish this.

From Moggie
skiergal chapter 6 . 11/16/2006
Do you plan on updating? I realize its been a while, but I'd love to see the outcome of the solar emergency. (and of course Sam and Jack's relationship)
marydoll chapter 6 . 9/22/2006
What a read,Loved the way sam thumped pete and the whole plot is great.I am looking forward to your updates.

hugs

mary
Vegas Barbie chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Ok... I am starting to re-read this one again... here's to hoping that you have the next chapter done by the time I get to needing it!

Drop me a line when you have some time!

Barb
Baisy chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
loved it !

really, really great story !

please update ASAP !

'Cause I need more !
trtlsoup2001 chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
I just reread this. Are you planning to continue this? 'Cause it's an excellent story... and I saw the last update was last year. :-)
VeltaIO chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
Wow! Continue soon please. Extremely different from anything else I've seen and definitely enthralling. Looking forward to the next installment.