Reviews for Sojourners
UnLike Us chapter 30 . 1/11/2017
An epic adventure with a vague end. Just as you promised in with bisons abridged far tale stories.

A fasenating change in the history and Cloud's and Vincent's involvement in it. I remember the Labyrinth builder's last words and they really left an impression on me.

Kudos for bringing the story to it's end. :)
Icsifil chapter 4 . 4/25/2016
ohmmmm oh vincent, oh poor vincent.
author, you killed me with that line from zack about gullibleness & vincent's response
REMINGTON 700.Sniper chapter 30 . 3/5/2016
This was an amazing piece of work!
At first, I was kind of disturbed by Cloud not remembering Sephiroth, but now that I've ended this story (in only one day, which speaks for itself ") I feel like everything is in such perfect harmony...
I love that Zack never learns of his sacrifice and that is it open as in how he future (or past to Cloud and Vincent) will develop. For me though, it will not alter because Zack and Sephiroth will be unable to remember their journey once they are back in their own time. And it is necessary that nothing changes, so this journey can happen to start with... so that's my conclusion, the one I'm most comfortable with and the one that also explains Sephiroth's obsession with Cloud :)
I feel both, so content and empty at the same time - it's always like this when I've completed reading a very good fanfiction...
Eveleech chapter 26 . 12/27/2015
Yeah, I'm glad you pointed this out. I also predicted the FF7 characters were pretty messed up to begin with. I mean they are terrorists and Cloud is a ex-soldier-turned-mercenary at the beginning of the game.

I am confused why the gamers would even LIKE them. Even worse, not many of the gamers don't seem to mention how their actions resulted in the deaths of innocent people. I mean, they were responsible for the deaths of a lot of people, especially the innocent ones who happened to be in the crossfire. Not bad as the previous AVALANCHE, but still, they still killed quite a lot of people judging by their efforts in fighting and the Mako Reactor Bombings.
Eveleech chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
Excellent fanfic so far, I have only encountered very few grammar errors and sentence fragments in this story(though somewhere between Chaps.1-13, sorry I can't remember).
I also like the amnesia-Cloud thing that alludes to thousands of years ago when Cloud first had that amnesia experience.
Sephiroth isn't a bad guy here and I love the baby chocobos! They look like a representation of Cloud and Sephiroth with the color, wings, and feathers and such!
Two Evil Carrots chapter 30 . 12/7/2015
This... was... BEAUTIFUL. Urk, I'm crying right now, I just don't want it to end...
Guest chapter 30 . 10/5/2014
I really enjoyed reading Sojourners again, it was magical! I wish you would write a sequel where Sephiroth and Zack were back to their time line and remember their time in the future, maybe remembering would stop Sephiroth from going insane, oh well, wishful thinking.
Burnished Angel chapter 27 . 7/1/2013
"I've always wanted to take on an army single-handedly!"

Was that intentional?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I see you could not resist the tempting call of exposition at the end. And you were fighting it so valiantly! Oh well. :3
westernrock23 chapter 30 . 12/14/2012
what!?he use white materia? how fucking damnit that? all of us know the white materia, that calls HOLY and that was Aerith's materia was fallen to the lake under the forgotten city in her death actually? seph and zax/zack? anything his name? that time travelling between before crisis and the future, plus cetra seer it's so HYPERACTIVE IMAGINATIONS SHIT! and the past summons that fight against its own master? WHAT THE MOTHERFUCKING BITCH thing they are?!
westernrock23 chapter 21 . 12/14/2012
that so terrible story, sephiroth won't let jenova, gaia? or any d-a-m-n-e-d thing controlled him and he makes a wrong decision that going to evil by a mistake not controlled by jenova also why cloud get fucking mako withdrawal? that's not makes anysense since he get free from mako poisoning at event in the end of crisis core, so don't make any HORRIBLE FANFIC AGAIN !
Seaweed chapter 30 . 12/6/2012
I really liked the story! You are very inventive when it comes to plot, locations and names and your way of writing is is anything but boring. You have a good sense of humor and it shows in you dialogues that I found very refreshing! You gave the characters a dose of drama as well without it being dominant or oppressive and they definatelly were in-character! I do believe you lack a little when writing action scenes but you counterbalanced it with your inventive plot and humour
Toki Mirage chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
The tour... While interesting, I feel it sort of didn't mix with the rest of the story. Just my personally opinion. The rest of it was great! Well thought out and lots of action. :)
Flayne chapter 30 . 8/19/2012
Mhm, how do I say... Interesting fanfic!

It's quite nice to see the others time travel for a change, and yes, it's like the only explainable solution for Cloud and Sephiroth to get along.

But what now?

Is Cloud now going to miss them so much to travel back into the their 'new' past? That would be funny. XD

Greetings, flayne
terrorofthehighway chapter 30 . 6/19/2012
I marathoned this fic and it was brilliantly written. I admit that I kept hoping that somehow the past would be changed, but I knew it wouldn't, and that added an aura of melancholy to my reading of the fic - that Cloud would have this bit of memory and experience of Sephiroth as his idol rather than the insane Sephiroth. I liked the future world you've developed, and the way history is remembered differently, and all the things Cloud and Vincent have been doing with their lives. And the last two chapters - the little bit of happiness that Zax and Sephiroth have on those two days, and Cloud and Vincent showing them around. It's strangely bittersweet, and I love it.