Reviews for Jail Break
Bored2Deth chapter 7 . 6/4/2008
kay then...sorry, i was looking at random stories. it was pretty good, but sorta strange
Pawky chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
Gary should stick to kick Ash's butt.

xD
PAwky chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
xD This is one of the most retarded things I've ever read. And I love reading it.
Pawky chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
Ash... is a fucking retard.

XD

Oh, how we love him and his dumbness.
PAwky chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
xD

Hahaa!

Lawyer!Gary and bad puns. Much fun.
Spottedfire chapter 7 . 9/22/2007
That was pretty good. I like that at first, Ash acted stupider than usual, Misty and May fought, and that James was all nervous about liking May. The ending didn't feel like an ending, though, but I couldn't think of anything better...
Mythical chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
Humoristic, funny, but sorry to say, i quited at chapter 3.

Maybe i was just not in the mood for it, but it being too unrealistic struck me. and seeing so less variation didnt encourage me to read on.

Keep on writing, but I assume this was just a pure fun story :)
Black Mage Leah chapter 7 . 11/30/2005
*bashes Officer Jenny on the head with a mallet* MY GARY! *steals Gary and runs away with him* Mehehehe.

"ANYWAYS," said one of Leah's personalities (the sane one, mind you), "Nice ficcy!"
Psyduck Ranger chapter 7 . 11/29/2005
Excelent! You saved the fic! Hilarious AND AAML! This is in my C2!
RAW19 chapter 7 . 11/29/2005
i LOVED this fic! it was funny as heck! glad you liked the joke! i look forward to more novels by you!
john chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
My brain... the bad jokes... it hurts... time travel sucks too... Curse you GARY!
Miyuutsuu chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
Can't...stop...laughing my ass off! This story is too much for me to handle. How I simply adore this!XD
marill tamer chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
*don't feel like sign'n email*

Good story.. last post disappeared or something. YAY May and Drew got together!

Good story, but the ending seemed to rushed.. *shrugs*

Bye!
RAW19 chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
oh my god! another ash/gary fic! when will it end?

Joke Combo!

-why did mr. stupid tiptoe past the medicine chest? so he wouldn't wake the sleeping pills!

why did the chicken cross the road? to get to the other side!

why did the chicken tiptoe past the medicine chest? to get to the other side!

or - why did the chicken cross the road? so he wouldn't wake the sleeping pills!
john chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
Well, I don't watch the new pokemon alot due to my job. DARN YOU JOB! But at least the pay's good.