Reviews for Sword Talk
Zero-Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Really funny, specially Tenseiga and Sou'unga

What would toukijin's opinion be, considering it was forgeb from goshinki's fang
vampira13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
hahahahahaha,that is so hilarius!
Catty chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
SO CUTE! LOVE the way you personified each of the swords.

This kinda reminds me of a poem a friend of wrote in Language Arts. the assignment was "write a conversation between a piece of and a pencil." B(

Seriously, what do they think inspiration is?

Anyway, Kendall and I joked about it, but she wrote a really great poem. In a nutshell, it was something like:

Hello paper, may i write on you?

No pencil, you may not.

But don't you want to be a great masterpiece?

No, I want to be me. I want to be plain and white and pure.

It was really much better than this summary. I wish I was a member of ffnet so I could post it, but i still haven't talk to my parents about it...

Back to the swords, this is GREAT. great personification! _
Sesshomaru Lover 1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
THAT WAS SO SO SO FUNNY! I'M TRYING NOT TO LAUGH CAUSE MY BROTHER IS SITTING ON THE COUCH IN THE LIVING ROOM! BUT THAT'S SO FUNNY!
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
interesting take on the swords! ;p

just one lil nitpick...; one WIELDS a sword, not WHEELS it unless it's something really huge liek Ban's Banryuu & you can't pick it up so you need to attach wheels to move it from place to place... ;p
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
This is Hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. All three swords are funny though i do like Tetsusaiga's personality best. hehehe.

Great Job!
Long Lost Dream37 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
that...was...just so *falls from chair in attampt to contain giggles* SO HILAROUS!
Nozomi-dono chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
THIS ONE WAS FUNNY LIKE IT THE SWORDS POINT OF VEIW I LIKED TETSAGGIAS THE BEST
teiboi chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA this is too much lol love it and it's helpful toward my story heheh thanks you should write another one for kicks!
mgnc chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Laughs...

dat was funny!

My fave part's wen Tetsusaiga admitted his afraid from heights! Dat cracked me up. Seriously.

Gr8 one.
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I liked this
Wind Rider chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
*raises eyebrow* Ook? That was kinda creepy. But hey, I'm not an arrogant, outburst-prone, or maniacal sword. Eh, whatever. Good...dar I say it...job. There. I said it.
Some Gir chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Wow that was the "laugh of the day". That was hiliriouas.

*~Some Girl~*
Hedgehogmadhatter chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
This was awesome and original! Funny too. Even Iz the grouch liked it. And I love anything that ends in evil laughter. I'd forgotten Sounga had the power to make 100 zombies...um that gives me some ideas!

Loved it! :oP
I.S.K chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
That was hilarious! lol! lol! lol! It was a great fanfic also! lol!

tetsu- i guess he ain't that bad.

tensaiga- I WILL HAVE A DAMN MASTER WHO WILL HAVE SOMEONE TO PROTECT! thus, the cruel life of Tensaiga

Sounga- But one day i tell you, one day i will wreck havoc on your pitiful lives you weak mortals! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL! PRETTY FUNNY GREAT JOB!