Reviews for Anxiety
Guest chapter 17 . 2/22/2014
I just read seventeen chapters straight and I am blow the fuck away. It started out with anxiety, escalated into kidnapping and psychological torture, this story is incredible. And it stays true to all the characters and I can't wait to read more but for now I gotta go to bed (unlike the Eppes boys who never do) it's almost 2 AM and all I wanna do is read this story. So, thank you for that, this story is unbelievably good.
nessy22 chapter 51 . 4/11/2012
By accident, I discoverd this story. I have to say, it's really a masterpiece! You have the skill to describe the events very precise, so that the story seems so real. Also because you made your research very accurately. The whole story just fits perfectly together.

I just love the way you surprise your readers with the story's twists and turns. There are so many unforseeable events in it. Your fantasy left me speechless.

This is a excellent story and you can be really proud of it. in this case, I wanna thank you , that you took the time to write and to have shared it with us. I'm happy to have found it, I'm a bit late, though, I know. And I'm a bit sad too, because the muse of Numb3rs has left you. (for me it's still one of the best shows that ever existed). But what can I do?

Anyway, I wish you and your family all the best.
Jenna chapter 51 . 2/11/2012
Wow this was some story. I have been a Numb3rs fan for some time but it had not occurred to me to check out what people have written about my favourite show and my favourite FBI agent. It was a spur of the moments thing to look yesterday and your story was one of the first I started reading. The fact that I read the whole thing within two days should tell you something. I just love it. You have an eye for detail and I can see everyone reacting just the way you wrote it. I will definitely check out what else you have written and check out the author you mentioned in the last chapter. Thanks so much and all the best.
Cutter12 chapter 51 . 11/18/2011
Okay, it took me 4 days to get through your magnum opus. It would of been 3 days but sleep kept creeping up on me and interrupted my reading. First off, I found your story the goriest one in all of fanficdom. Now, that isn't a bad thing. Not the way you made the scenario plausible and didn't make it a gore fest for gore fest sake. I found your story sad and thought provoking. During the funeral Mass, I took Charlie's musings as a reflection on how he was feeling. I also found your story encouraging. I loved how all of Charlie's friends rallied around him in his time of need. Thank you for writing this.
Azolean chapter 28 . 11/16/2011
I'm loving this story so far, but this chapter...*shudders*

See, I'm okay with blood, guts, gore, and extreme violence. Reading about the VAC, on the other hand, gave me nightmares. lol Been there, done that, begged for death from the nurses of wound care therapy that tied me to a bed for the bandaging replacements.

But I mainly wanted to make special mention of this as a thank you for keeping that much realistic. Large wounds that get infected don't just get a band-aid and some antibiotic ointment. Thank you for at least writing like you know what you're talking about.

Oh, and this is omg epic. Thank you for writing something with enough substance and length to be worth the time to read. I look forward to finishing...while playing hooky from work tonight so I CAN finish it. lol
Cissyaliza chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
What a great fic! I like it very much. You know how to conduct suspens... I like Don's whump... I like the relationship between the two brothers ans their father. I like happy ends...

And I've found all that in this story.

Thanks.
Appreciates Fine Labrats chapter 41 . 11/29/2010
I'm still eading reading reading this story, but I just wanted to tell you that unfortunately Colby's father died when he was 15 in canon.
Miss Fenway chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
I meant to mention in the last review that I stared at the numbers for a long long long long long time but I have a mental blockage when it comes to numbers. They scare me, they make me cry, etc.

I'm very intrigued with this story and where it's going.
Miss Fenway chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
After reading this chapter I now know that I have never had an anxiety attack. I'm not entirely sure what issues I have lol.

But wow, that was tense! I guess I know why this chapter i called Anxiety. Wow. Poor Charlie. From what I have seen, he really does have some anxiety issues. Calling him a worry wart doesn't quite cut it.
Miss Fenway chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Whew! Yay I was right. Okay. That's a relief. I mean, I'm fairly certain that the angst is really going to kick in sooner or later but for now it was just a dream. Okay, a nightmare but still.

I really enjoyed reading this chapter. Like I said before I don't watch Numbers so I don't know exactly what the characters are all like but from what I have seen they're right on. Charlie and Alan together was very sweet.
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Hello there! lol. 'K I told myself I was only going to read your Merlin fics because I don't even watch Numbers. But as you can see it didn't work out to well. I do know all the characters and what the show is about. I know enough that Don is my favoite character.

ANYWAY, what is going on right now? It's a dream right? There's like fifty chapters. Don can't be dead already. *goes to read chapter 2*
luvnumb3rs chapter 16 . 4/1/2010
I still read this story every now an then an love it everytime I read it. I miss your stories on Numb3rs, hope to get another one soon.
Rinne chapter 51 . 2/12/2010
I've been going back through the old stories to find out whether there are any hurt Don gems that I've missed, and while I'd started reading this at some point, I'd stopped before you got to the hurt Don part of the story.

A well thought out and enjoyable read. My only quibble is that at the end I would have liked a bit more about how Don was coping with everything that had happened, particularly as he was sexually assaulted.
hi chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
ah

You've got me hooked.

And right now my brain is screaming LIBRARIAN LIBRARIAN CRAZY LIBRARIAN.

but that could be absolutely wrong.

I shall have to find out - when I really should be studying for my biology test tomorrow.

Fabulous story, great writing!
hyper-swain chapter 39 . 9/8/2009
Dan nodded to Megan and followed Dan into the apartment.

Dan followed himself?