Reviews for Slave Magic
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
EVIL COOOOKIES! GIVE ME COOKIES EVIL COOKIES!
Paul Smith chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Thank God that pathetic, whinging excuse that is Ginny Weasley won'y be trying any more potions
on Harry. Her motives were positively Slytherin.
Ella chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
I really love this story and hope, that one day you'll find the muse to continue it.
enoby dark'ness chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
Cann u doo a seekwul.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
I know the answer, but why didn't they just curse fudge because Fred and George had a bit of training as did Ginny, and I kno there were aurors there but it was proven in the books that most pure bloods were stupid due to inbreeding so they can't have been that hard to fool... Also how did they kno that the slaves were there? It just doesn't make sense!
jabarber69 chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
Hey found your story...I like it and enjoyed reading it too...
Ginevra 'Ginny Gin' Weasley chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Weaselredhair chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
i like the story over all but it has a few flaws in it.

1. Umbridge worked at their school in Ginny's fourth year not her second

2. secondly the Potter's died Voldemort's attack and Harry was the only survivor

3. If there was Hermione saved too she to should have more important role in the story

4. Harry and Ginny get together too soon she know that much about him they should be taking it slow.

5. I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I think it's stupid how Harry tells his biggest secret the first time he meets her. He shouldn't be trusting her too fast. AND when he does it out in the open anyone could be listening! it just dosen't make sense

next time think about these points before you write your next story.
hypercell chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
I feel so bad for Ron! I was just about to ask where he was, too. Will we meet him?
hypercell chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
I know it is for the plot, but imagine If Bill got Ginny...that would be nice and sweet.
Mini Luna chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
Update
The Weatherwitch chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
OMG THIS STORY IS SO COOL!

why haven't you updated you fool! ;D

please upate soon!
madsloth chapter 13 . 8/10/2009
This Highly trained group has Ron ‘I just got freed’ Weasley in it? And he is in one of the experienced boats? He could not do magic as a slave right? … anyhow.

Ginny is 17 right? Does that not make her an adult

“neither can live while the other survives” ? he seemed to embrace the other part now he ignores the last part “poor me my life is over”

Seems the 4 slave Weasleys eased back in to the family a little to easily would think it would have been a little odd for all of them.
madsloth chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
Nice pick up line ‘you captured my heart in lest the 48 hours of being around each other lets shag baby’. Maybe my timing is off, they meet for a bit at Malfoy manor then again on Christmas eve and Christmas day Harry is totally smitten.

And the twins just somehow arrive in Potter mansion (the mansion that only has 4 beds) without setting off wards or alarms, no wonder Voldemort just walked in the house. Though without using magic I would love to know how the twins just pop’ed in and why Sirius or the potters let them get together or let her visit with her parents for a bit… ? and granted no slavery can be all that great but those 3 seem to have it better than any other slave around, but not once did they indicate they are not treated like slaves.

Yes I know this story is abandon so I will never know the answers to these questions.
madsloth chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
So harry is the bwl and goes to school at Hogwarts with headmaster LV? Interesting…