Reviews for Snake Eyes
more more more PLZ!
Samira Vongola chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Continue
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Hunny, are you going to update anytime soon? Couse this fic is awesome!
natsuki23 chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
I want to see their revenge and how it will work! Please update soon!
Sayakra chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Doesn't 'bogen' mean bow in german? So it would be Proffesor Bow... Sorry if my questions are bothering you.
Sayakra chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
'Verdammt' and 'Verruckt' are both german words meaning 'damn it' and 'crazy'. So what does 'phythadora' mean? Just out of curiosity, why is Dumbledore sharing these words with the students?
vipers silent guardian chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Can you check on your spelling and stuff because some of the words are spelled wrong or has letters missing. That is the only problem I see. Nice story
SchwarzShifter chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Verr├╝vkt, to my knowledge, means insane. I have a question, do you have MS Word? Cause if you do, please turn spell check back on. This story seems to be going somewhere interesting, and I'd love to keep reading it - unfortunately all the spelling errors are making that a little unpleasant. If you don't have spellcheck, just ask someone to beta for you - it looks like you're just typing too fast and mixing up the order of a lot of letters. There are a ton of people willing to beta for others, and it would really improve your fic's quality.

On a brighter note, can we see more Max? Please :}
hi chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
wat the hell? professor bogen...as in BOGAN?
Din7 chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
OMG i love that saying and is somthing that i am going to do to my own players (cuse we all go off on tangetns all the time) ]

what is you take on 4.0 and your opion on the online game table that wizards is going to put out?

it sounds cool and is a cool way to meet new playes

love the story and cant wait to go and read the next chapter
Carola-x chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
I really like your story! It's great!

Please update soon!
denjia chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
Awesome idea! Keep writing.
tanya chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
I totally love this story so far. I really can't wait till the next chapter comes out. By the way, u might wanna double check on your spelling.

-peace
IsolinaBlack chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
Boo! 'Tis interesting... The spelling's mussed at quite a few points, but they're obviously typos and really not all that horridly annoying.

Otherwise, the story is terrific! ;'' Keep up the awesome work.
hugsandkitties chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
Is this on hiatus? You should update, it's really good so far.

Please, please, please, pretty please update.

Laynie xox