Reviews for Dance of death
SelenaWolf chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Aww! You write these two so beautifully! I can't wait to read whatever else you come up with!
Seirin chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Great! Really cute;)
Counterfeiting Shakespeare chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
One of the best Clemi that I have ever written!

Thank you so much for writing this.
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
AW I LOVED IT!
kitty-ness chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
awesome! that was so cute! i like the description of the 'battle' scene. it was INTENSE! i really liked it
cookiemania789 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Good story you got here.

I praise you for that, Good job!
Atoile chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Yay! It's so cute!

I offer my compliments to you...
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
i love the UmixClef pairing! whoot! great fic!
Kita1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Wow! I'm very impressed. This was extremely well-written and enjoyable to read. It's going straight to my favorites list. Keep 'em coming!
Stargazer chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
That was amazing! Clemi is great, and the fight was very well written! Bravo! I'd love to see a sequal _
princess-Hoshi324 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
That was cool. write a sequel to that.
Silvanus16 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
*gets on knees and bows repeatedly* WOW! I realize I haven't been around a lot that often but I will be back soon. Enough about that though, this has got to be my favorite one-shot on the entire site! I love subtle romances because the rest of that harliquin (sp?) crap is just too... well, the word in itself would be a sick pun.

At first I thought Clef had pissed Umi off somehow (my mild dyslexia didn't let the word "friendly" sink in) since you didn't give us much of a backstory. But the whole duel was beautifully done. I admit, I did have to reread some of the paragraphs because I am not savy when it comes to fight scenes (reading them that is).

... yeah, brainfade... Overall, it's a 20 on a scale of 10. Post some more whenever you get a chance, I know how hectic things can be w/ X-mas coming up.

Silvanus16
Water-Mage2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Good details on the sword fight! I could instanly picture it in my mind. Yay for Clemi! _ Anyways good job on this fic.
RaevanDawn chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Wah... I submitted a review and it didn't come up... Gr... -stabs Then, since I remembered something else I wanted to say, and I though it wouldn't let me write another one (since only one logged in review is allowed per chapter) I submitted another review annoyomously. is stupid.

Anyway, in the first review, I was basicaly raving about how it was a miracle, someone actually wrote a CU! Then I glomped you. :p

Really, I've been waitng forever for someone to post another CU. I love Clemis- they are my life. :p

Post soon!
ReavenDawn-again chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Hehe sorry, I just had to add something- I reread your AN, and you said that you are working on some many-chaptered fics!

Are they Clemi? I would LOVE you forever if they are... It would be heaven to have some new Clemi stories... especially ones that would be written THAT well... I can't even tell you how much I love your writing...