Reviews for Loyalty Knows No Bounds: Year 1
phoebuscat chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
How sad that this is abandoned!
mandamichelle chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Love it! Harry and Kayla should be friends with the weasley twins! And eventually Harry should date one of them!:))
D chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
congrats! this is the first time i read a HUFFLEPUFF!HARRY story!
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
Brilliant story! I can't wait to find out what will happen next in the story, particularly when the hufflepuff firties go on the defensive against Professor Snape?

Draco Malfoy, was quite wrong to refer to either Kayla or Harry as "Mudblood", because they only have one muggle parent whereas the other is a pureblood. Which I believe makes them technically halfbloods, doesn't it! If I'm right, it just goes to show that Draco doesn't know his oppenent adequately enough in order to insult them properly, hehe!

I imagine that neither Jason nor Megan Alden will be very pleased to hear about Professor Snape's recent behaviour in there potions class? Though undoubtbly both parents will no doubt scold both Kayla and Harry for not holding there tempers in check.

Did Megan (Jasper) Alden attend Hogwarts, if so what house was she in? After Harry and Kayla update there parents, perhaps Megan & Jason should write to Professor Sprout as there children's head of house. I do sense a very bumpy road ahead in regards to both points and detentions for both Kayla and Harry, and the rest of the hufflepuff firties. Will anyone take Professor Snape to task for his unprofessional conduct towards Harry Alden, in regards to his behaviour and continually referring to him as "Harry Potter"?

How far will Professor Dumbledore go in his misguided plans to "fix" what is wrong with Harry "Potter" Alden, and to turn him into the ideal gryffindor; (a) will he try to separate Harry from his family; (b) try to send Harry to the Dursleys at the holidays; (c) try to persuade Harry to be resorted into gryffindor?
Tomnomlinson chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
omg i love it plz update asap
yangkia chapter 7 . 8/28/2007
you should have hufflepuff boycott snape's class
Blackmusasabi chapter 7 . 6/5/2007
aw! love the story! Hufflepuff rocks :P Can't wait to see what happens next...hehehe...Please update soon!

Take care,

B.M. :)
summersgirl2526 chapter 7 . 5/30/2007
awesome
MissChriss chapter 7 . 12/4/2006
oh, I realy like this fic. It's hard to find any good AU fics out there. I love fics where Harry is a Hufflepuff. This is well written and Harry's loyalty to his adoptive family is very realistic. One of my best friends was adopted because her birth mother was too young to take care of her. And she is increadbly loyal to her family. Back in middle school she would get into fist fights with people who whould tell her that they were not her real family. So I find that Harry's loyalty very realistic.

I was disapointed when I saw that this has not been updated in a long time. I really wish that you would pick this fic up again. I like where it is going. I also thought that you kept Snape in character I also think that the way you have written Dumbledore is great.
Dags-Calhoun chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
Spaceballs ahh a clasic. I love it it's nice
Daisydill chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
I think the Hufflepuffs should boycott potions. It would be funny, and annoying in a pacifistic way. It's something I would do, and I'm routinly sorted into Hufflepuff. Hope the adult ALdens give Dumbley an earful when they realize what they want to do.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 7 . 8/20/2006
please update soon. What is dumbledor up to. I hopr that he dosnt try to take harry away from the aldens
100PercentVendetta chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
Ger! Why can't Dumbles get that he's done enough damage! I hope Harry gives Snape hell! What a *! So, on a lighter note, Harry's gone chaser? I suppose that make sense, since Cedric is still alive. update soon!
asdfghjkl chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
I LOVE YOU!

I wish I could write rants as well as you can. ESPECIALLY rants and Dumbledore.
Padawan Kiba chapter 7 . 6/19/2006