Reviews for Changes
mahwish1 chapter 1 . 1/18
I loved this! :) This was so heartwarming and beautiful. It was really great to see the parents insight about their children and how they all maneged to get closer to each other.

I have to say how much I adored the last scene between Natsuko and Hiroaki - they're my favourite digi parents and it was all so well written. :)
wonderlandbomb chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
that was very heartwarming. I love your stories; In fact, I'm rereading a lot of them now!
Fizzing Wizard chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This is really sweet. I love seeing the parents' perspective. In season 01 they really were important secondary characters. I especially loved your depiction of Hiroaki and Yuuko. They coincide with mine exactly.
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I never really thought about Natsuko's position in the series, only that she and her ex-husband are not on great relations. But this fic does a great job introducing it and embellishing.. Natsuko's emotions and thoughts are so strong that I felt like I was sitting there at the cafe too, all awkward and stuff. And then Hiroaki shows up, offers to get the family together and I'm so happy. :D Awesome, as usual.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
AW THE ENDING *gushes*
Arcon1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Good fic. It's nice to see the parents perspectives every once in a while.
000000000135 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Wonderfully written.
Karen chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
i love it! :D such a great fic
Stained In Negativity chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Entertaining. Lovely. It's great to see that at least someone in this section of the Digimon section, has some writing skills. This oneshot is very well written. I'm also glad that you bothered to look up the real names for the Digidestined's parents. It really annoys me when people just make them up, you know? Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this. I'm adding it to my favorites .

Stained In Negativity
Circeus chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
That was really amazing. I don't think I've ever seen a really good story written from the point of viewof the parents, but this made me wish I had.
BenignUser chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
That was amazing, the mood, dialogue, the parents... everything fit so perfectly. As the Chosen enter a new chapter in their lives it's good to know their respective families are following suite.

A very well written piece.
k.BlackNightingale chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Now that is a cool one-shot. It's a nice change to see a story in the parent's eyes and how they all think the digital world has changed their children. I also like the mention of Yamato's relationship with his mother. I've always wondered what happened to that because in the series you see Takeru interacting with Hiroaki but you never see Yamato with Natsuko. I like how you picked up on that. More one-shots please!
naruto4ever chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
great chapter, continue!
Glittery-Bubbles chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Oh! Oh! I get to give the first review! _ Anyway it's a great story I mean one-shot and it's from quite an original angle perspective thingy. A good first one-shot (well I don't know if it's a first one-shot but you know wht I mean) and I can't wait till you update your stories! Oh and do some more one-shots too! Everything is great! Hehe well anyway I'm in a super happy mood now as you can probably tell and I should probably stop before this gets too long so ta ta
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Very well written, as always. Just that the names of their parents were a little confusing so I had to keep scrolling up to see who belonged to who. _;