Reviews for Evolution of a Turk
Morello chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
This is a great story - really well paced and fun. I love the way you manage to do mpreg without making Reno out of character at all. All the Turks were completely themselves, and you wove the gameplay together with your own story beautifully.

I wish you were still writing in this fandom! Thank you for this story.
makoslits chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
Awww that was a cute ending! Great story! Keep writing :D
Chocorider chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
I loved it, because it was awesome and sweet! Kweh!
Animegoil chapter 12 . 7/20/2010
This was surprisingly good _ (i say that because mpreg is hit or miss) I mean, you could have gone into a lot more detail, but it was good enough and detailed enough that I read the whole thing in one setting. Shortest still-thorough mpreg I've read _ Great job keeping them in character - it was funny, but still had things to think about in there, and you had good balance of plot with the amusing aspect of it and all that. Also, you kept it realistic character-wise - as in, Reno didn't just suddenly fall in love with the baby and the idea, and people acted fairly natural in regards to it. Solid fic. 3 And you could always say it was Tseng's evil plot all along: he cared for Aeris's baby so much that he made himself 'die' knowing Reno would keep his promise XD
SuseCutesy89 chapter 12 . 4/10/2010
so...tseng was never dead? he was taken home to recover? thats the greatest twist ive ever seen...
Shiver chapter 12 . 12/16/2009
I just recently became a Reno/Final Fantasy fan and am now on a fan fiction roll. Huge Mpreg lover and I wanted to say THANK YOU! Thank you so much for writing an amazing story and keeping Reno in character (as far as I could tell). Read a few other and they turn him into a character I could not even recognize (woman-ey?). I have not checked out your other stories yet but just in case you have not written a sequel I would love to see it even if its shorter than this story. Really love your writing and I had fun reading this one. :)
Karrin chapter 12 . 7/13/2009
great story, u just need to stop apoligising before and after every chapter. i enjoyed it. thanks for putting pen to paper (fingers to key board) and putting this story out there thanks
Heaven's Miracle chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
Excellent job! I think Reno would make a really good father. I love it! Applause and cheers for you!
redheadturkey chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
As you already have been told, I very much enjoyed this story. THIS is what gave me my love for mpreg, and oddly I can see Reno acting in exactly the manner you portrayed him here. A mixture of denial, disbelief, and then finally acceptance as he realizes there is no other way out but THROUGH.
needleholehalo chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
God I love this story, I would totally buy it if it was for on sale in a shop!
KazumaRokubi chapter 12 . 6/16/2008
Love it! *promptly adds to favorites* And I only reviewed on the last chapter b/c it was finished by the time I found it and well, I couldn't wait to see the end so I kinda just kept reading straight through...lol
AnimeDutchess chapter 12 . 5/12/2008
i liked this; you did an excellent job. mad props to you! ...heh, just thinking about Reno taking a journey into the wonderful world of sewing just makes me laugh...
FreakZilla chapter 12 . 5/9/2008
Aw, Tseng got to see the baby!
La spina fra i lilla chapter 12 . 9/6/2007
O.O I do believe you managed to keep Reno in character through out the whole thing. Most authors can't keep the characters IC even when it's not Mpreg. I liked it. Though I see by your last update, you haven't really been writing more. At least not for this site. That's too bad, you're good. I would have liked to see more of your works.

Well, enough of my rabbling. This was cute and very funny. I really loved the way Reno and Rude interacted. The sense of easy going friendship was well played. Excellent work.
rldarling chapter 12 . 8/19/2007
Aw.. I wish there was more.

D

I wanted to see how Cloud & co. would react to little Aylin!

XD