Reviews for Interview with the Winx
ColorTheWarriorCatsFan223 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
-Dying of laughter-
Gibbehh chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is ridulous. First of all, you need to learn that quotation marks "..." are there for a reason. You completely misused the hyphen, so I seriously recommend you re-read over the fic you call a 'story.' Not to mention the numerous grammer mistakes in your writing, this 'story' certainly needs to be checked over.
Musa1992 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Haha lol! Techna eating a raw steak! The Stormy part was awkward though... I LIKED IT!
Teardropsandlollipops chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
omg! i loved that! it was halarious! :D
eliana chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Hi my name is eliana i love you bloom your my you like me? i want to meet you and i really love the winx .
Warlord Darnell chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Great Gig in the Sky!

This is hilarious. I can barely keep still enough to write this reveiw. I'm moving on to Know your stars winx club, because I found this while looking for it on your profile.
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
bahahahahahahaha! This was hilarious! I was giggling through it the whole time! The Stormy thing was a little strange, but very funny.*Dr. Phil! hahaha! Loved that!*
Neon-Night-Light chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Hahahaha that was hilarious! I wish you'd continue it though it could have been an even awesomer (don't care if thats not a word :P) story!
mystery1312 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
stormy is a is stella paired up with him/her.
itstaliex3 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This made me laugh.

Especially when Stormy comes in xD

Good story(:
ardj18 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
lol. i love this! your songfic alfea girls is great too. you just provided me with like half an hour of uncontrollable laughter!
SyireeneTheEvilGurlGenuz chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I thought that this fanfic was hilarious
SaraSoul chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
omg you are funny
asakuras chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
WAH! Funny! *rofl*
Shanzy chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
OKAY- Stormy is a man dating stella, tecna eats raw steak, flora freakes over water, musa and bloom and layla never pay attention and stella threatened u so u hid out in the bathroom for three days? -? WTF IS GOIN ON! wierd but satisfying. good job chibi horsewoman!