Reviews for Do Not Weep
apostrophus chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I basically read this and thought "Why isn't this fic in my favorites?" GOD I LOVE IT. Also, have you ever read "But That Was In Another Country" by Guardian1? 'CAUSE IT'S SO SIMILAR TO THAT, HOLY GOODNESS.
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 7/5/2008

That was one of the best fics i've read in a while. I mean, really. I loved it.

I've never read something quite like this before, and it was really refreshing, and it was kind of weird how it made me laugh, but made me sad at the same time. Don't get me wrong, it

was an awesome weird! :D

And I loved how you tied in the poem! It made it greater than great :]

This is a story I'm sure i can read again and again and I will always view it differently.

Thank you for writing this! I am extremely excited that I found it

KEEP WRITING! Your talent is too wonderful for you to stop.
Ariel32 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
OMG. I can't tell you how gorgeous this is. It's beautiful. The emotion and the part at the end about Aerith and Tifa.

This is simple, pure, effing LOVE. Saving to my favorites.
fraught chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I. Love. This. Fic. I loved it when I first read it, and I still love it enough that I'm coming back over a year later to say 'yes, it is every bit as wonderful as when I first read it.' This is the story that made start taking Yuffie seriously, and I have ever since.

One thing that has always bothered me about KH is that all the FF characters are completely separate from the events of their original games. And because backstories are a large part of what make the character, that drove me nuts. And here you've written it in and I know that (much as I don't want it to have) it could of happened that way. And that makes me want to cry.

I'd love to see a mirror fic of this for Squall, because all he got was Selphie (and she's not even in Traverse Town) and she's not really his Selphie, she's kid Selphie, so even if she remembered things she wouldn't know about SeeD or Rinoa or anything that really mattered to Squall.
In Search of Paradise chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
My chest ached so badly when I was reading this, I swear my heart had broken in half by the time I'd finished (Threw Wild Hands). I just wanted to hug someone and cry on their shoulder for Yuffie. I love how this story is so real whereas in other stories it seems as if nothing went wrong before Traverse Town. No one ever expects Yuffie to be this deep, she's just that obnovious klepto from ff7 to most people.
Cosmic Fool chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Amazing. Just purely amazing. I don't think I can say anything else.
Guardian1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
This made me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Dude. Holyfsck.

This is indescribably awesome. I'm seriously at a loss for words, here. Holyfsck.

I can't believe this hasn't been reviewed more often- IT FSCKING ROCKS.
Pen Against Sword chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Oh, God, my chest is aching like someone grabbed it in a fist and won't stop squeezing. That was exquisite. It was ... real. There really isn't much I can say except that it hits me hard, and that's props to you.

Pen Against Sword
The Great Bippety-Bop chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
People are absolutely insane if they are not reviewing this. This is amazing, fantastic, great, awesome, wow, wowowow. It sounds like something someone would really think inside thier head, not full of big words and such crap (which is completely redundant of me, since I do that myself). Realistic, emotional, and even psychotic to a certain level, I would add this to my favorites, but it's full right now. *stumbles off to delete random favorite*
Cheloya chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Just so you know? The (Do Not Weep) section. I read the first line. I started laughing. I laughed in time, all the way down to about the seventh line of HAHAHAs, and then all of a sudden the laughing was crying and my chest was aching bad. Never think you cannot write emotion, baby girl.

I think everyone misses Tifa's fried chicken. It think there is a little Tifa's-fried-chicken hole in the middle of everyone who never got to taste Tifa's fried chikcen, which is only outlined when we read about it. :(

Great job, but damn, KH Yuffie makes me cry a lot.
Rhinemaiden Number 4 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Very nice piece! Definitely liked the way the poem was interspersed in the piece and the almost-kinda-maybe-stream-of-conciousness writing.

*puts in favorites*
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Lovely, and almost indescribable. The frenetic pace of a few select pieces paced well with the agonizing slow thumpitythump of the others. The threading of Tifa through the story worked well, partly because Yuffie did end up spending more time with her than with Aeris. It reflected Yuffie's growing up during the game with mostly Tifa around and it just about broke my heart. ;_;

Vincent's parts made my brain crack into lots of little pieces. Excellent work!