Reviews for Fresh Baked Bread
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Excellent one shot, I thought this fanfiction was interesting. Nice grammer and detail.

R.K.
RandomlyRandomness chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
It was good and I wouldn't mind seeing another chapter, but that's just me. Anyway hope to see more from you in the future.
DC72 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Well written, but the subliminal arrogance is a huge turn off. Particularly the one-track opinion against Oliver Twist. I'm not fond of it myself, but still, it was rather annoying.
Topaz Talyn chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
First, What do you mean by Redeem?

Second, I like Dickens.

Third, Even if Kaorin didn't have a crush on Sakaki during the first year it developed over the course of the anime and the manga.
Hamm chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
I love this, it's so cute _

And I especially like the Yakitate! Japan reference in the title.
Dorrin chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
This is a nice fic! It's good to see poor Kaorin take an interest in someone other than Sakaki. The whole Kaorin/Sakaki shoujo-ai thing gets pretty old after awhile.

Anyway, I would love to see you continue this piece, and bring on the romance!
Xenosagi chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Good story, but how did it become a romance? I'm guessing that you just let the story go the way it went and your fingers just did the rest without (it seems) your brain. Happens to me alot. One time I tried writing a horror and it turned out to be a comedy.
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Well, I've seen faser paces. _ It's... very interesting. My mental image of Hiroshi is very ordinary, like a background character in the manga XD Ah well.