Reviews for Adieu
FalconRukichi chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
hell! she's going to die? no way! continued if u can! i really wanted to read the idea's of yours! i like the story!
stice73 chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
I love how you write. Very very concerning, though not bluntly. Gives me more resources to think of. keep on!
Kandida chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
Poor Cagali...
Yoli16 chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
this story is so good and romantic..its awsome and adorable!
Yoli16 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
okay so i just read the first chapter and let me tell i can not wait to the read the next! im so excited, your story looks really good!
MiyuCagalli chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
omg ur story already made me cry

so sad

awesome fic keep up the good work

and also please update asap
anaid chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
wowowowow nice history i like so much your form to script,.. i was launched with your fic "beyond words" what can i said amazing! i hope you update soon

see a
starwishes chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
Aw... sweet story! *sniff* Cagalli's not gonna die right? o_o... she better not. Update soon!
Milky Way chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
I bow to your superior writing style, plot line and everything in it. Well I just want you to continue because it's getting harder to find a decent Asucaga out there.
Samantha Beckett chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
I like your content a lot, but the style reminds me of Moby Dick. It is extremely meaningful and symbolic and deep, but it drones on sometimes.
elanor tinuviel chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
omg...can i just say THANKYOU! there aren't many fics out there that have been able to build on the actual story successfully and been able to stay true to the characters. this is one of the few decent fics that has really convinced me that the characters involved are actually athrun and cagalli [oocness is really getting to me]. so thankyou for being able to do that! my hat goes off to you! wonderfully written i must say, your descriptions are quite well done. i must say i was most impressed with the 2nd chapter [i think it was] with meyrin's pov...nicely done indeed. just a few bouts of constructive criticism [at least that how i intend it to be] just a few errors occasionally with tenses...but apart from that, i am enjoying this fic thoroughly! i'm not entirely sure as to how often you do actually update...but i'm looking forward to your next installment! lots of huggliez from me
Garowyn chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
Using the following sentence as an example for others...

[“Don’t say that.” He croaked.] "He" should not be capitalized because the sentence is still being continued and there should be a comma instead of a period at the end of the word "that".

Very interesting story. Can't say I'm thrilled about Meyrin...but I'm eager to see more. Good work.
Freyris chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
wa...cliffy! update soon pls!
laboo chapter 4 . 11/17/2005
wow... great chapter... i'm really enjoying this story... please keep it up... the angst is heart wrentching, but i'm a sucker for punishment like that... i'm happy to see some thought put into their situations... it's hard to catch this level of writing and consideration here sometimes.. thanks again... and please update!
PaolaAdara chapter 4 . 11/17/2005
i'm a little confused. cagalli said athrun lied to her, but in the last chapter, she just asked him why he was there, and he didn't give a reply to that. what, exactly, did he lie to her about? sorry...just a little sleepy, so i don't know if i just missed the explanation. if i did, i'll just check it again, if i didn't, can i expect an answer?

anyway, aside from that and a few negligible errors, this fic of yours is pretty fine. it's so sad that he came back only when he learnt of her condition...but at least he returned, right? and i just love the last part! "“Because…after all this time…I realized…dreaming or not… I don’t know how to let you go.”" - i swear, athrun's answer was so excellently articulated!

oh, and i love the part where cagalli said she didn't want to be pitied. of course, pity and cagalli don't mix, so kudos to you for writing that part!

i forgot, about the meyrin parts...i don't particularly like her (well, based on what i've read about her), but it's nice that you put her there. i guess it adds a certain depth to the story. of course, i can't understand why athrun stayed with her in the first place.

anyway, i'll wait for future updates, and i do wish this fic will keep on getting better.

one thing left to say: good job!