Reviews for The Beating of His Wings
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
hmm, I seem to have never read this one. Interesting.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Yikes. Vlad was visited by the Angel of Death himself. Wow.
Madigan Keen chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh, snap.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
some say that it takes a near-death experience to bring peopel to their senses. i take it vlad required Death to actually visit him? (although i would have just loved to see vlad smacked with a book. :D)

cheers,

brittney
Hebi R chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Good Lord -an appropriate exclaimation at this time, I think-do you know how to write. And intrigue. And cause much happiness thereby.
anemix chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Bittersweet. I really love the quotes in your stories. They tie the whole thing together. It was masterful how there was this unknown character, then the last quote divulges while bringing up questions. A sense of completeness.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Michael chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Black leather jacket and motorcycle boots, that's my kind of angel!
Elaienar chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
"Common sense." Oh, I loved that line. And it's Azriel, right...? I'm a bit behind in my angel mythology, but I think I recognise the name... Nice work. XD
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Wonderfully done.
Firefury Amahira chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Yup, 'nother review from me. I like this- very poignant piece on Vlad, and I adore it when somebody does something with Vlad other than the crazed villain thing.

I do believe I shall add you to my alert list, because you are an excellent writer and all the stuff I've read thus far has been a pleasure to read!
BJA Fan chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
This is really, really, really, really awesome! It was beautiful. Love it!
Julia H chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Ellen! Great story, as always. It's good to know you're still writing and Danny Phantom is such a cool show. Hope all is going great for you and may your muses be kind. ;)
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Beautiful. I love this story and its sequel; you're a talented author! These kind of Vlad fics are hard to find...
Merme chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Nice, very nice. That line "There's no Hell in existence that could outdo the one you've made for yourself already." was really..wow.

Awesome little story.
A Mere Servant of God chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Well done, Ellen! Let the spirit of Christmas shine!