Reviews for Ranma: Hour of Chaos
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Deucalion02 chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Updaaaate its funny
pensuka chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
this is something i wonder what will happen next
Kariston Draconis chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Hmmm... This is a fun one.
jbh14 chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
Very nice

I like this fic a lot, i'm a big fan of Ranma and Disgaea (I have the DS version) so a crossover between the two is gonna be awesome and this is.

I like how Ranma can just brush off ending up in the Netherworld and move on.

Starbucks and McDonalds are everywhere - fact.

Just one thing, what about Ranma's curse, it hasn't shown up yet and i'd like to see Laharls reaction to Ranma-chan. One of his weakness's is busty women after all!

All in all very good and i look forward to the next chapter.
Alice chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I love the subtle Oh My Goddess crossover with I'm guessing Skuld, popping up and destroying the toxic waste Akane tries to call food. I also loved the blatantly obvious crossovers such as Tenchi Muyo and Sailor Moon, as well as the mention what I think is Love Hina, though I'm not sure. I love how Akane can mallet him into all of those weird situations/places.
sagitarius chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
The fact that it's a Disgaea and Ranma crossover makes all the difference in how random it can be before it stops making any sense.
nonwritten chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
:D I want to play Disgaea now.

So no reincarnation? Should be an easy way to get rid of the curse. Not that it has shown itself in the fic.
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
You're alive?
anonymous chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
cute. Silly, but definately cute. D
gaul1 chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
interesting story so far, byes
Zero-Nightmare chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
Hi there

Glad you're continuing this story

Poor Ranma, kicked by a can anywhere

BTW, up to what I know, isn't Vyers (or Mid-boss) the reincarnation Krichevskoy? If so, why doesn't he know how to enter if it was his castle?

Wonder what will happen when they meet Gordon, Jennifer and Thursday? And about the NWC?

See you next chapter
Orchamus chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
Huh, too bad was hoping Ranma would get reincarnated as the same type of demon as Etna.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This looks pretty good, have to read on and see how it turns out.
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
Heh, that was a fun battle, and it looks like Ranma continues to make his own way among the rest of the looneys of the kingdom, LOL.