Reviews for Grey Matter
Rent master chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
I know this is years later and Im probably just wasting my time actually reviewing this but I can't help but to beg you to finish this. I have just recently got into fan fic so I can't call myself an expert on the matter but what I do k ow is that your writing is the beast I have seen hands down. Not being able to hear what happend is pure agony. It might sound selfish but please continue this. Art like this can't go unfinished.
Na-cat chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
hey i really like your fic

i hope you continue it and don't let the digimon fandom die
someone chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
Such a shame it stopped here, I'm thinking it's a 'discontinued'. Sad how so many good stories are like that. I hope you decide to continue sometime, it really is good.
Kearia Hikari chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
DAMN BIGOTS! I have just now planned my future...i will kill the bigots! Then, after a year, i'll be caught and seceretly killed in some government facility cause they don't want the world to know what they have done.. AIn't it grand? UP DATE SOON!

Acey Camui chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
I'll review, dammit! ... okay, don't ask. o.O

Really nice chapter, I just wish we can get to the bottom of this chaotic thing! *hates homophobes* God, why can't everyone just accept people as they are? *pointed look at own parents...* Well, I loved this, I defintely can't wait for the next chapter!
Master of Destruction chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
I am so very confused. Who the hell is Diane? Who the hell is Amy? Why the hell was the nurse named Mary when they're in Japan? So many questions, so many questions...
Dark-lil-devil chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
More! More! ant write much, in hurry, so just more!
neonot signed in chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
...way to not mention Dai being Tai's brother til now. Confuse the hell outta me. :p

And I totally didn't see this coming. And... continue soon.
Acey Camui chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
Wow, this is so unlike any Taito's I've ever read! Great job! I can't wait for the next chapter, I really can't! Poor Matt. :(
SituatedInSplott chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
O... this is great! Please update
Kieko Rose chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Great story and so orginal, keep it up! I want to know what will happen next and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. By the way great angst for both Yama and Tai, I love the angst surrounding these two.
SightX chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
Ok, a less lengthy review this one. Updating soon would be good. And the plot twisted into someting I am truly looking forward to reading! I do do love the angst between Matt and Tai. I'm sorry that i like them fighting, but seriously, the rival-love is the best. I love this one, and I'll be back soon to check up and make sure that I review and kiss the ground you walk on a bit more. I have done the constructive part, so now its just idle praise and mention of any horrble inconsistancies. I will forgive the short chapter as long as another one is coming. Please dont abandon this one, or the digimon fandom, there are still crazies like moi who appreciate the GOOD fanfics. (sadly there are terrible ones out there that get tons of attention. sigh) I single handedly vow to praise the good writers and give them purpose! off i go. See you around.

SightX chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Ugh, I want to simply skip ahead to the next chapter to read it and loose the suspense, but I am obligated (mutter fuck mutter mutter) to write a review. (I promised every story i read for the next week I will review each chapter. i know, I am a masochist.) First, the bad, and it truly isnt that horrible about this story. I know you don't have to stick to the Digimon series/movie etc, its all about the characters and even your take on them (that is the so called 'literary liscense' i suppose) but Tai's mother is a horrible horrible cook. Liver smoothies? Wheatgrass cupcakes? i think tai and Kari burning bread would be the BEST cooking skill they learn from their mother. but like i said, just pointing it out to let you know there are sad sad people who know sad sad facts like this. By all means, disregard it, its minor. One grammer thing, i get a tweak confused when you use quotes within quotes.

Ie. "Get out of your stupid "garage of doom" right now!"

its random, i know, but when i see this " i think, hey, talking! and when i see it again i think hey, done talking. for me, i just use one ' to signify the other air quotes. but again, this is just me. I do try to help, and perhaps end up annoying you with random drivel. Psht. And i am intrigued by the ending (nice going) and the plot is fresh and new, (thank god) your writing style is easy to follow and dialouge isnt confusing and lends greatly to the story. wonderful, as usual! thanks for the great read!

Tyson FoxFlame chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
...first of all, thanks for telling me this was up.

Second of all...I'm sorry Juri, but I'm not really likin' this one. Both boys are just way too emo. A little emo? Understandable. One of them being emo? Perfect. But *both*? Wtf?

But, I still read it, even if I wasn't liking it that much, just because it's you. A lot of it seemed to drag on, even though it was a short chapter. It just felt like it wasn't moving, y'know?

“What the fuck, Matt? You’re fine! It’s not like you got fucking raped or anything. Your gay ass is just fine, now get the fuck out here and talk to me!” is right. I mean, honestly (and Candy agrees with me) this was WAY out there...both of us couldn't believe you wrote that. I mean, seriously, I see how you made up for it afterwards but still.

I don't understand it, Juri. I honestly don't. But I suppose update so that I can see just what the hell you plan on doing.

Ciao and good luck,

Keiran chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
I liked it. Lotts. Nay, luffed it.

I've never seen a Yamato actually be bitter after being (nearly) raped!

*hands you "post trauma stressed yama" award*