Reviews for Happy Belated Birthday
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I really like this story and I don't want it to be abandoned on such a big evil cliffy... I understand (sadly) if you don't want to but I do hope you'll resume. I will assumer not though since you haven't updated since 2009... I give you the best of luck on restarting (if you choose to do so) and I will definitely celebrate when/if you do. *joke* If you don't start this though... I'll have to send Klemper after you though, WIT NO THERMOS! MWAHAHAHA :D
zanessa14luv18 chapter 21 . 2/13
omg I just started reading this story yesterday and I just finish it! Please update! This story IS amazing! This is my first time reading a Danny phantom fanfic and please finish this story!
pokinzgirl chapter 21 . 11/17/2016
I am absolutely hooked on this story! I know it's been forever, but I would really love and appreciate it if you would finish out the story. If not, I completely understand. Thank you for your amazing fanfics!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/5/2016
Its been 7 years,so is this the end?
phantomsofswans chapter 21 . 8/4/2016
Can you please finish it?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Wait a sec, they did it? XD
Marines 94 chapter 21 . 6/27/2016
bbraedpsam4ever chapter 21 . 2/10/2016
Make more plzzzzzzz?!
I love this story
bbraedpsam4ever chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
Only the way they look like but not wht they like
N my other post was posted by accident
Hopefully he can go human again...plzzzzzzz tell me does
I mean I like him n all but she also needs the other Danny
Guest chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
Oh god oh god oh god
He doesn't remember being a human or his family/friends well obky
bbraedpsam4ever chapter 5 . 2/9/2016
He can't give in!
She needs both Danny's!
They will be the same Danny and the same balance its always at...right?
crazyreader11 chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
It has been too long! Please finish-you're so close!-do that my tears are justified and my heart can rejoice #HappyEnding
Mageblood chapter 21 . 12/27/2015
I have gone over this story again and again during the past couple of years. Yet I still would love to see how it ends. Love your work.
Star angel chapter 21 . 12/17/2015
This is the first fanfiction I read. It's an amazing fanfiction. I know it's been almost 7 years since it was last updated but it's been bugging me ever since I first read it. What happens in the end? Where's the last chapter? What did Danny tell his parents when he returned home that Christmas night a year ago? What will happen to Danny Fenton? I mean it's very clear Sam's in love with Phantom but what about Fenton? I loved ur writing and I just can't get this story off of my head. If ur free Plz write these last 3 chapters. Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz... I know it's been almost 7 years since u last updated this story but I just need to know what happened.