Reviews for Happy Belated Birthday
crazyreader11 chapter 21 . 5/18
These last few chapters have left me crying. I'm still crying! Can't wait for an update!
jazzzz chapter 21 . 5/9
oh come on i want more!
JotaBae chapter 21 . 4/28
I know it's late but where is the end? I know that you'll probably never finish but if you ever do you would make my life better. This whole story was an amazing emotional, suspenseful roller coaster. It was astounding to read and I was so enraptured in the story I didn't really care about anything else. Almost brought me to tears when I saw there wasn't a definite conclusion. :(
nekochan.cruz chapter 21 . 3/17
No no no! I thought it was completed! Oh I want the ending SO BAD! I KNOW it's been almost six years, but for the love of all that is holy PLEASE FINISH THIS FIC!
Jayla Fire Gal chapter 21 . 2/9
You... You are just so AMAZING! WOW! I LOVE THIS THING!
Hollybree chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
I will literally pay you money to update this….PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF HUMANITY FINISH 3
Hollybree chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO GOOD! I was crying ridiculously from the past few chapters…..i am begging you, five years after your last update, to PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY
sid chapter 21 . 10/31/2014
absolutelu fantastic! Please hurry eith anosther chapter!
Nlresda123 chapter 21 . 10/17/2014
noooooooooooooo!
update soon. i am gonna have a panic attack if you don't
Guest chapter 21 . 9/16/2014
When are you going to post the next chapter?
A. M. Sirce chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I've already left a review on the sequel, so... :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Pleas please please please (X1000000) update this! This is honestly the best fanfic I've ever read, and I'm going crazy because I wanna know how it really ends...this is the best thing ever.
I'll give u five imaginary boxes of cookies if you update this :D
Guest chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
Please please update
crystalwolf78 chapter 21 . 11/22/2013
I must say you really know how to build up tension I enjoy it immensely I had to read the Danny Phantom I a fan of the series even with my age of 35. I am just a kid at heart lol (runs in the family) with your busy schedule whenever you get to finishing it I am sure to enjoy it but don't rush when you have things that are more pressing and with the Dishonored story you are working on I think that will be some time. Thank you for this enjoyment.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/21/2013