Reviews for A Chasing After the Wind
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 3 . 7/2
Sigh, my fear came true. It's incomplete.
I'm really digging the friendship between Gary and Blaine. And can't help but think that Misty was a real immature brat. Le sigh.
Judging from your next chapter hints, I know that their relationship gets better and now I'm just wanting more. ㅠㅡㅠ
Thank you for writing this! And I do hope that one day you'll want to come back to this!
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 2 . 7/2
I don't remember the anime series well, so I don't remember if misty and Blaine had a good relationship, but I like the idea!
And Gary... Poor poor Gary...
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 1 . 7/2
Ego shipping has such a small base that it makes me cry.
And I love Gary, and understand his bitter/jealousy towards Ash. And the line of having Ash as his uncle. Oh mer gawd.
Poor Gary.
The premise is really interesting so far!
pattie mayonnaise chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
Damn. This is really freaking good. You have a knack for adding so much characterization and description just in little details (like when Gary's correcting Misty's number of Pokemon), that I can clearly see the story in my head, like a movie. The flow of Gary's thoughts is beautiful, and really quite heart-wrenching. I'm in love with your characters and wish I could see how they grow to love each other. To me, this reaches further past fanfiction and really gets into the real human condition, and I felt so connected. I hope perhaps, nearly ten years later, you might feel a random spark to continue this story. I felt I needed to leave you feedback so you could know how a passerby reader found this gem and loved it, and if you are pursuing writing in your personal life, this could be an encouraging message. Frankly, if you published a book, I would read it.

Anyhow, you have a passion for writing, and it shows.
Slothageddon chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
I would definitely love to read more of this.
anon chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Good, job.
Vampire fall in love chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Update soon, please!
Organ Man chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This story is very interesting. The characters are well-developed, the dialogue is natural, and the pacing is well done. It's a pity this story didn't get past the third chapter.
Ale chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
That was really really good. I hope you decide to finish some day. I realize it's been a long while, and it's highly unlikely. However, I would still really love it if you did suddenly decide you wanted to continue it :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Ahhh this is the kind of story I have been looking for!

Wow... I cried sooo hard that my eyes were puffy and red! Good thing I was reading this at night.

I hope you update this fic, and I hope professor Oak and others can see and understand how Gary feels. Oh Gary!(sob)
Kaelin The Black Swan chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Great story, but do you really need to bash Misty so much in that last chapter? With pokemon number, with tha book, you made her look pathetic... with that oh-so-great-gary.

I just cant see, how it can be in Gary/Misty stories.

I know its kinda too late for review, this story is nearly as old is pokemon themselves :) I just felt like to write one
Dawnaven chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
This story is so awesome! It made me cry. . .twice :( I hope you update :)
osono chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
I realize it's some time since you wrote this but..I want you to know I really enjoy this story!
The way you write Gary just makes me want to read more. I wish you would continue this story, but I understand if you're not up for it.
Please do re-consider thou! :)

Overall great read! Lovely dark twist on life in the pokemon world ;P
Tomboycountrygirl10 chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
please please please update!
enteryournamehere5 chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
This is amazing! Please update it soon!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »