Reviews for A Chasing After the Wind
Slothageddon chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
I would definitely love to read more of this.
anon chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Good, job.
Tentacion Prohibida chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Update soon, please!
Organ Man chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This story is very interesting. The characters are well-developed, the dialogue is natural, and the pacing is well done. It's a pity this story didn't get past the third chapter.
Ale chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
That was really really good. I hope you decide to finish some day. I realize it's been a long while, and it's highly unlikely. However, I would still really love it if you did suddenly decide you wanted to continue it :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Ahhh this is the kind of story I have been looking for!

Wow... I cried sooo hard that my eyes were puffy and red! Good thing I was reading this at night.

I hope you update this fic, and I hope professor Oak and others can see and understand how Gary feels. Oh Gary!(sob)
Kaelin The Black Swan chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Great story, but do you really need to bash Misty so much in that last chapter? With pokemon number, with tha book, you made her look pathetic... with that oh-so-great-gary.

I just cant see, how it can be in Gary/Misty stories.

I know its kinda too late for review, this story is nearly as old is pokemon themselves :) I just felt like to write one
Dawnaven chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
This story is so awesome! It made me cry. . .twice :( I hope you update :)
osono chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
I realize it's some time since you wrote this but..I want you to know I really enjoy this story!
The way you write Gary just makes me want to read more. I wish you would continue this story, but I understand if you're not up for it.
Please do re-consider thou! :)

Overall great read! Lovely dark twist on life in the pokemon world ;P
Tomboycountrygirl10 chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
please please please update!
enteryournamehere5 chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
This is amazing! Please update it soon!
idlackage chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Do you still have a draft? Anything? You seem to have left after early '08-this is too amazing of a story to end, I've read it two times and I'm probably going to read it again after this review.

So, please, if you have any sort of rough draft-upload it somewhere? Send me a summary of what happens? It's devastating to think that this wouldn't be updated anymore, ever. Please, please, tell me if you're still alive.
MONST3R chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
i feel horrible for gary.

and misty and gary's "relationship" is not getting any better.

great chapter(s) please continue to update. D
raichurai chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
Gary's character just keeps getting more and more alluring...I absolutely am loving this fic, you can't stop now! I'm really hoping that you're still working on this fic, though you haven't updated in a while. I beg of you to continue on!
livinginamakebelieveworld chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Plz keep writing this is a great story :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »