Reviews for The love of friends
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
I really liked this opening chapter and I look forward to reading the rest!
hyjkyhkyu chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
sexy, naughty, and downright awesome. i tried all of this stuff mentioned just yesterday
RyokoMist chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
"you solve all your problems by throwing money at it?"

Bruce exit's the elevator, "Just the female ones."

most perfect Bruce statement EVER. Oh wow, i hope you get a chance to finish this story i'm mega hooked. Shway story!
RyokoMist chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
XD i laughed! Great chapter! and the dialogue between Terry and Bruce was good...aw shit it was GREAT! lol (yes, i am passed my deep philosophical review stage) i love how Terry got all protective of Max. awesome!
RyokoMist chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
aw Matt protecting Max so adorable! Great plot! things are starting to heat up
RyokoMist chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Well if you ask me this lemon was still rather good. Some scenes arent meant to go 100% in detail for. i believe this was one of them. you did a good job having them consumate their love. the briefness of it excites me, because it makes me (and i'm sure other readers) wonder what will happen should Terry and Max make love. It is within that moment that you can do deeper into the lemon scene because then it will show as something more and greater than McGinnis could experience with Dana. please forgive, but when i find a good story i give in depth reviews - i know how much author's appreciate it, and i like to give advice and such too.
RyokoMist chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Excellent! Simply excellent! You manage to mix seriousness and humor quite well, it sounds like a scripting for the show! Great job! On to the next one!
RyokoMist chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I am hooked already! Ya know, you say that you forgot much about the show but it seems to me like you're doing a splendid job! i have my own Batman Beyond fics (3 now to be exact) and i KNOW my characters are OOC cuz i havent watched the show in years. This is excellent! I'm HOOKED! literally. Great first chapter, you really caught my attention and still managed to capture the essence of the characters extremely well. I hope you don't mind, but my staff has added this story to my community. I can't wait to keep reading!
Lmb111514 chapter 10 . 9/2/2011
This is absolutely amazing, please write the next chapter soon!
VoidMaster chapter 10 . 3/2/2010
I'd just like to start off this review by saying that so far this has been one of the better Batman Beyond stories I've come across, hopefully there will be more chapters sometime in the future, and I'm quite looking foreward to seeing wether or not convincing Terry's mother that the kid's doing alright by working for him will or won't make Wayne's head explode. But, beyond that, keep up the fantastic work, hope to read that next chapter soon.

Sincerely,

VoidMaster
AniGirl 7 chapter 10 . 11/18/2009
Pleease tell me you haven't abandoned this fic?

Please update soon!
nrileyxula.edu chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
This is an awesome story! I hope you keep working on it! I can't wait to read how it ends. Keep up the excellent work ! :}
NancyT chapter 10 . 4/16/2009
Please, continue this story!
pepprie chapter 10 . 8/10/2008
So this story finally starts to get good and you dump it?

come on now get to writing...please :)
ArmyWife22079 chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
now thats the bruse we know and love. and i have to wonder is max going to stick to being the new oricle or is she going to eventually be the new batgirl?and where is the fun loven Ace the Grate Dane that bruce took off the streets? ot is terry still having a problem with controling him?

Raven