Reviews for A Trip Home
OTP chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
cookie? omg that is so hilarious very welldone indeed you must update this you hear me
Gena346 chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
UPDATE! THIS IS SO FUNNY!
NAruKami chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
I think it's quite good. Please update this. COOKIE! LOL.
BGwildroze chapter 3 . 12/14/2005
Aw! this story is really good! Update soon, you have some grmmer mistakes but then again who doesn't. Good job, keep it up!
InuTachi lover chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
I LOVE IT! I wish there was someway i could help u with the inspiration part...o this is your subconciounce speaking update sOon!o

10/10
Flye chapter 3 . 11/20/2005
aww! how sweet!

haha! love riza teasing roy! also love coward roy tattling to his mom! lol. so cute!

:]
ArisaWeasley chapter 3 . 11/20/2005
DD VERY NICE! Write more. PLEASE.

Roy's mother is...to say the least...creepy. ._.
Beastmaster2003 chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
That chapter was funny, I really enjoyed reading that. Can't wait till the next one.
gundams forever chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
i hope you get inspired really soon! i want you to update! you need to update for all your loyal fans! love thjis story so much!
MoonStarDutchess chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
Woah, It's been a long time but I know how that is. I have a story that I haven't updated in a long time as well. I thought this was a good chapter and I hope you are inspired soon.
Shadow Dreamer 27 chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
That is an awesome chapter! I really love this story! And the way they make fun of Roy...haha! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work and update as soon as you can!
Frip-Ouille chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
great moment when Riza teases her favorite colonel !
Frip-Ouille chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Ok, this review just to be abble to add you on my alert list !

Bye

And where is the third chapter ?
tracyCoder chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
Great chapter and very very funny! im still laughing over Riza calling Roy cookie..lol very funny! I loved all baby like Roy was acting too.

Great Great Great chapter update ASAP.
Beastmaster2003 chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
Can't wait till your next chapter. Your stroy is great.