Reviews for In the Shadows
kyuubecky chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
that was really depressing...poor aragorn! DX
Elentarri chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Heart wrenching!

Please update soon. You can't leave Aragorn like that for this long :D
crism1976 chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
You did a beautiful job with this story. Your first person pov was well-done & a good choice for the subject.

*sniff* My heart broke for poor Estel/Aragorn/Strider. I wanted to sit him down in front of a nice, warm fire and give him a long hug. Someone who can carry those kinds of thoughts around and still get up in the morning has some strong steel in his backbone.
Mish chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
*wailing* Please make another story on this soon! Or if you already have it up, I can't find it. When you do it can you please put up a message saying where it is and what it's called? Please? *sniff*
Aelaer chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
It's been nearly a year since you left poor Aragorn like this. Do you plan on ever ending the poor man's mistery? ;) Sheesh, poor guy. I truly feel for him. His life really sucked. *nod*
Ealcynn chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Wow! What a fantastic story! This is a really interesting take on Aragorn's psyche, i really enjoyed reading it. You've managed to write excellently in the 1st person too which so many writers find hard. The story is beautiful and tragic without being melodramatic. Well done!

n xx
Medilia chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
I love it
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
So much touble. So much touble. You think he would kill himself to get out from this despair. But has duty, a life he could have. Anyway, good job.
Kira-Reen chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
you made me cry! but please update anyway :)
anon chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
its really *sniff* sad.. don't you dare leave him like that.. make him happy again and then we can all go to la-la land and drink hippy happy hippo milkshakes and dance around in leafy tutus and... oh you get the idea... enough depressing stuff.. on to la la land!
Lenneth chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
awesome work! i love it just as much as i loved your first chapter!

my favorite part:

"They encouraged me. Now, I wish they had not. The weight of my sword is so familiar to me that I sometimes feel lonely without my weapon in hand...My sword is my ally, my friend and my family."

thanks for another wonderful piece of angst! update soon! please don't leave him like this! -
simbelymyrne chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
A very interesting take on Aragorn angst. He is truly a lost soul - when one carries so many names and persona's, he probably would question himself like this.

In the books, I think he found his answers in his love for Arwen. I think she grounded him, and helped him to focus on his hope and plans for the future. Without her, and the knowledge that he needed to become worthy to be Elessar for her, he may have been lost.

In the movies, I think Frodo played this role, and helped him decide to be a worthy king. Do you agree?
Lenneth chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
that was truly an amazing piece of angst! i loved it!...i've read fanfics with this same type of story line but your's really stuck out! i can't even explain how or why exactly but it was very dark and well...did i say i loved it? hehe awesome work! -
hols09 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
I think you're a brilliant writer. Thanks for putting me on alert... I love reviews :)
ninnaras chapter 1 . 10/18/2005