Reviews for Ranma Muyo
mrstardust89 chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
any squeals planed ?
Jessolt chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
I did enjoy reading this story again and MAY attempt to do a sequel for it, assuming I get my current story finished.

Jess
Treant Balewood chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
This was a good bit of fun, thanks for writing!
A Reader chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Now I know you probably don' read these anymore but I had to say this.
The Royal Only 1st 2nd and 3rd generation tree ships are sentient beings 4th and down are not. So it is a partnership Normally only 2nd and 3rd generation bond with the nobles for a 1st it is rare and to be bonded to a 1st puts ranma in direct line to inherit the throne and partnerships are for life Ranma would name his partner. And the space tree Funaho is named just that Funaho not Funaho-oh because Yosho did not name her that. FYI
shugokage chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Definitely an interesting story good job!
irnzenmonk chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
great story ne

also point for konatsu
Blackholelord chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
Nice story, it so long since I read this story.
ijpowers92 chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
well at any rate, I give you points for being the first fic where Genma realized (and backed) a better deal than the joining of the schools.
Also, a nice mix of cliche, "everybody is evil and terrible" but with some redeeming qualities or at least forgiveness/apathy.
pensuka chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
im surprised you didnt put a epilouge in it like for example "5 years kater kasumi and ranma got marries and had a beutiful daughter and ryoko and aeyeka finally agreed to share tenchi"
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Vixen Uchiha chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
if your going for a tenchi Ryoko pairing you can use the fact Ayeka is his gradfather younger sister. Thus making her his great aunt. Tenchi mother is Yosho's daughter by Airi Magma while his father is his grandson in a way as he married Kasumi and some 600 years later tenchi father's family come along.
Diablo Largato chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
dont know if you are still on writing on But if you are I gotta ask make a sequel and what have you. Its a very good story and I think that a Ranma/Sasami pairing is absolutely cute.
Rose1948 chapter 12 . 1/12/2012
Just found this again and reread through it. Nice little story. I sure enjoyed it. Yes, there were errors here and there. I don't catch all of mine either. ::chuckles::

Take care and thanks for sharing.

BTW, I don't much care for Akane either.
Ranmaleopard chapter 12 . 9/15/2011
Awesome please continue to write such good, interesting stories!
Ildz Mr.Hsviv chapter 12 . 6/2/2011