Reviews for Like They Never Met
Vanillabeancobain chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I read this almost ten years ago when you wrote it. It stuck in my mind all this time.
Chandra Nalaar chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Oh... it's so... okay, I really like it. Seriously, I cried. This is probably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Just... wow.
SirenMist chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
May be the best Yuffentine I've ever read! I loved the concept and how you really showed what Vincent's personality would have been if he hadn't met Lucrecia. It was so believable, and I really enjoyed it!
Bmonti chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Hey i must say i like this story alot hehe it was nice love yuffentine hehe wish u would wright mre yuffentine storys -
P2tbAnimeGirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Good story, I liked the idea. Yuffentine roxs!
revolverwild chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Varry beautiful story it made my wife cry tho i can't lie the evil vincent was some how more confused rather than evil he just wanted to see how he rilly felt about her that's what i got out of it enny way...
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Aw... cute. I liked it.

I don't like evil Vinny though... he's mean.

~Padfoot~
june.kuhnehotmail.com chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I love this story it rocks. well done you!
Kikushi chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I loved it! -squeals-

That was really cute!
Everywhere Yet Nowhere chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Superbly done. There's nothing better than the Vincent we all know and love (even though I still say Lucrecia was a *), and your story just proves it. It also proves you have a real talent for writing.

I loved the very last paragraph and the bit when Vincent wore a dress. I laughed and I'm pretty sure I have a fanart like that somewhere. Kind of worrying...

Oh well! A definite favourite!
Lindsey chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
It was awsome man, awsome...
pyro-witch2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
:D CUTE! THAT WAS THE CUTEST ENDING! :3 well done i like how you write, :D such a pretty Yuffietine
Marilena chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Yup, loved it. Your true Vincent -not the 'evil twin from hell'!- was very well-portrayed. Not OOC at all.
RaiLei chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Wow, that was pretty different, but I liked it _
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Excellent fic. I wish I had such fun, original ideas like this. _ That was much fun to read and I especially love the vocabulary you used. _ Nice. Keep it up. _~
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »