Reviews for Suguru kun's loneymoon of hell
Yuukii chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Continue chapter?
Ivan the Bear chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
Jake:ROFL

Joe:Oh boy...*sweatdrop* Go Tatsuha...

Jake:Wonderful chapter...So...please update soon?

~Jake-Chan~ and ~Joe-Kun~
Ayumu Kasuga chapter 4 . 12/14/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! this is by far one of the better fics i've read of Tatsuha-kun and Suguru-chan.. awesome work!
Marina nick Feyval chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
English is not my native language

(I decided to give you this warning first)

Actually I have not only been reading this story, but also the Romeo and Juliet, ... the longest one I've ever seen! Oi! It took me days to get it all through... pleasureful days, thank you very much!_ This sequel with the jungle is not bad, but I like the first one better *mew*.' Would you mind if I review both stories in one comment? *drop* Yes you would... being crazy about reviews and evrythin like that. But I dont have the time, sorry v,v.

So, what I criticize in "romeo and juliet" is:

1)Hiro HAS a family. His elter brother is an actor(how convenient), his mother wants Hiro to become a medical doctor and to quit playing music. Both of them appear in the manga.

2)Why did you have to kill Tohma *drowning in her own tears, suffering* I dont mean he doesnt deserve it... but... well, I like him *shrug* I always like evil characters like him.*grin*

3) You decided it is winter in your story... then why can it be so hot that Suguru is not able to take his pants of because he is sweating?

Ok, and now...what I like...

EVERYTHING!_ This is such a great fic, exactly my taste, and I just LOVE your dialogues! I even have a collection of the passages I liked best! Starting with my absolute favourite: the garlic trick *lyes on the floor laughing* Then we have this whole in the ground Shu and Ryu made. Then Tohma producing hearts... . I have to read that story again right now!

Sorry again for reviewing this here... _ I was looking foward to the sequel, being there only Tat and Fujisaki... but it is a bit far away from the original Gravitation.'Romeo and Juliet is just so cool!

And last but not least... I would like to ask you: I am going to study translation next autumn, when my job is finished, and maybe... I'd like to share this gorgeous fic of yours with my german friends. May I translate it?*mew*blinking*. I am not going to publish it anywhere, dont worry! (of course I can CO it if you want)Just for sharing, and maybe practice._~ Thanx a lot! I enjoyed reading very much!*clapping hands* Hope to hear from you! *waving*_

ML
YaoilGurl69 chapter 4 . 11/29/2005
omg ! i love thisstory ! i think you should try writing the lemon and sending it to readers who wouldlike it ! ifyou would try i'd love you 4-eva
Gio Gio Star chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
Very funny, write more.
mortenavida chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
haha this is great so far! Love the TatSugu-ness!
Cherushii chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
Keep Going! I love it! I'm surprised at how well Suguru pairs with people! Woow.

(You want to be petted too? Okay! Just wait a sec'.Goes off to find Yuki...)
Annie loves it chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
O.O *GLOMPS* you updated! YES!...*stabs tatsuha* evil prick -.- make Suguru mad. lol update soon.
mariella chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
wiie! poor Su-chan (love him!) haha but its lovly! and Tat-kun is so childish i bet its gonna drive Su-chan mad! haha im soo looking forward to the next chap. pleas ples wrigt fast. *pappy eyes*
Switch chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
Such a crackpairing... I love it though. Tatsuha seems an awful lot like his idol in this. It's adorable.
Cherushii chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
Hey!

I like this story!

(Crouches down,nibbles sandwich,is petted by Yuki)
Anon chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
It's going good, so keep it up. Lots of potential for craziness here. (Rubs hands with evil anticipation).
Kemet chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
yay new chapter! sad thing is now i have to wait (again) for the next one to come out lol
l.h.o.o.q chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
Your trying shows. :) It is very cute.