Reviews for Paranoiac GQ
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
ROFL! That was great. Between the TV show and fanfic, those guys should bring their guns *everywhere*
togitnj chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
You're a delightful writer. Not sure how it was that I hadn't found you before. Keep it up!
Shayz chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Nice whumpage! Liked the ending a lot (lol). Poor birdies though...makes me sad the big guy had to die, they seemed cute (yeah, I know bunnies galore). Still...*sniff sniff*
Vampy chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Nice story! Nice ending. Keep it up! ;) V.
BButtercup chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Wonderful story! I loved Teyla's reaction to the wrapped present the John gave her, unaware that she was supposed to open it.

I thought Rodney's reaction to the super turkeys sounded like something he would say, just the right amount of hysterical snark. And, poor Rodney with his munchkin phobia is so very funny.
krysalys chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
*snicker* An armed McKay is an even more dangerous McKay.

We're talking about a man who can MacGyver bombs out of frickin ANYthing. *snort* Man's a walking destruction zone. *VBEG* Add a gun and we're talking thermonuclear devastation... hee hee hee.

Wouldn't want my Rodney any other way. *chuckle*

Excellent story.

-}-

Krys
Titan5 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I just had to back track and read this one, and boy am I glad I did! Great story. Love the interaction between the characters. The comment about taking the P90 to the men's room is priceless. I sure hope to see more from you in the near future!
Jedi40 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Loved the it up
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
enjoyed this very much.
Kat 339 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I really enjoyed it...could imagine the dialogue being spoken by the characters.
Sheppardster chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Ha! I loved this... just the imagery of poor Shep speared in the leg.

very enjoyable
NaughtyKittyKat chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
This is just great!
annajo22 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Very well done! Thanks
Mud6 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Good job! Amusing, good character writing, and just the right amount of whumping. :)
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I love it: well-dressed paranoiacs! Ronon is definitely getting snarky, although I have a feeling Zelenka wouldn't be much better of a companion. After all, he did post that picture...

Nice story, and Heightmeyer/Ronon is an interesting pairing! :-)