Reviews for The Strength of Three
the Children of the Death Mark chapter 4 . 2/7/2007
Thanks a lot. That was absolutly beautiful and I really loved 'Wonderfully weak'. In fact... my cheaks are wet because of you... ops ! The next time I will read Gravitation, I will see Fujisaki through new eyes...

And the scene with Yuki was so intense !

Well, thanks again for this fic... and sorry for my poor english O.o I would have say more things if my vocabulary hadn't vanished with time.

Kris, from the Children
Chawia chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
I really like this story. Besides being very well written, the characters are simply perfect, and for once Yuki is not a monster of coldness.

Great job, and keep writing !
Anon chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
This is a really excellent story and it would be GREAT if you decided to update it sometime.
The Thief Kuronue chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
Hah...I re-read it, because I can't get away from this story. Again, I must say that you've done a fantastic job with understanding the characters without going beyond their limits. The lyrics...are breathtaking. I was absolutely captivated by them. Again, I must be a bother, but thank you for write a Suguru-fic. There are really too few of them out there.

The Thief Kuronue chapter 4 . 2/5/2006
One word: powerful.
tinystarkitten chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
Oh wow. That was good. Finally, a non-romance fic starring my precious Suguru! I love you. And this story. Good job!
Medusagemini chapter 4 . 11/9/2005
That was a refreshing story. Sweet and thoughtful and funny. You are a super writer! All the characters were really great to. I had read so many OOC fics (one where Yuki is pregant!Wha?)that I had kinda forgot how mean Yuki treats people. I'll be looking for your next story. Oh, yeah Yuki/Suguru moment was the best!
Saint Germain chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
I waited until your fic was finished to read, sorry about that. Just want to tell you how much I enjoyed it. Cried, laughed, felt all warm and fuzzy in places. (especially the part with Yuki taking the folder back to Suguru) Very effective story line with lots of true life mixed in. I appreciated every chapter.
lunarsensitive chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
I love you! Thanks so much for writing this fic :D
Ji-Kobashiri chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
Salmon-san! I LOVE YOUR WORK GODAMMIT! When I read the part where the concert begin, my heart suddenly fluttered! I don't know why but your work has a great impact on me! Really! That really inspired me a lot! Keep it up!

~Dark Prism _
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
you got a great point there _ if that ending scene comes out some other time in your life you could add it as an epilogue

i love your lyrics! most lyrics ive read sound corny without the music but yours look really good if you EVER put music to them please be kind enough to e-mail me about it _

the best non romance fiction ive read _

jarm chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
This is really getting good, but I think that Ryuichi needs to talk to the kid first.
Aiseki Anrui chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
This is good! Suguru-centricness with band stability issues. Sweet! Write the next one fast, I want to see what happens!

100 points for making Suguru a main character! Yes!

Good job!
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
i liked your lyrics _ a lot

cant wait for the next chapie to come _

Julie C chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
Very good, very good! I like this fanfic a lot! Keep it up, it's great! Woohoo! :D