Reviews for Scooby Doo Otherworld
Casey chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Well, no offense, but when I saw the word beau I got bored. I read it in all the time in Anne of Green Gables, and I like it then, since the book was written about a wishful girl growing up in the, what, 1800's? It was interesting until then, though.
Amanda chapter 5 . 11/23/2005
You have really sucked me into this story and I've enjoyed the whole twist with the holodeck at the end. It really explains a lot of the stuff in the story Very brillant in my mind! Please hurry up and post the next chapter!
Scooby Fan chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
Hey that was pretty awesome...I like how a whole lot of celebrities are in this story. Continue soon!
xxClosed Accountxx chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Wow! who's that giant Daphne? It's good that at least the ghosts are not going to do the gang any harm. The story is very interesting. I just feel that it could use more dialogues and more explanation about the gang's reactions and feelings, but it's still good. I'll be waiting for chapter 4.
whatever chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Awesome story...please continue.
Amanda chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Wm, very good start and backstory! I'm sort of wondering where you go with this.
xxClosed Accountxx chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
It seems it's going to be a nice story. Please update soon.
Scooby Fan chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Wow...this is an interesting story. I haven't seen something this good in awhile...so like keep writing. I really want to know what goes on next.