Reviews for A Legacy of Strength
todor340 chapter 56 . 7/3
Withour words :) just so good :)
AI chapter 56 . 5/26
Amazing story. I stayed up all night reading because I can't put it down. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
AEY chapter 56 . 3/1
I don't completely know what it is about Obi-Wan talking to Anakin that has me tearing up or crying every time I read it, but I do. This was definitely a deserving, heartwarming, and bittersweet ending to the story. It couldn't have ending better.

I admit, I was unsure how much I would enjoy the story with Obi-Wan dead, but I have to say that my respect for Anakin (at least in this story) grew tremendously. This is especially so after Anakin turned down Padme because their romance in the movies just seemed like rushed Hollywood B.S. to me. I don't know how many times I want to slap the mess out of Anakin watching the movies.

Anyways, I'm glad I decided to read this story. You did a fine job. :)
Elise chapter 56 . 1/25
Amazing and brilliant and awesomely written and excellent and great and extraordinary and thank you very much for writing this and just :).
Rascal chapter 56 . 12/29/2014
You made me cry. You tore my heart apart put it back together again. If you had just left it in pieces... This would be a mucher harsher review.

But I loved this! More than just enjoyed it, I feel like I learned things from this story and grew from it. It that way it surpasses most stories.
I cannot begin to explain how emotional this story was for me. I admire you for writing this and most of all I thank you for completing it.
Elise chapter 56 . 7/17/2014
So very beautiful story. :) Thank you for writing them.
Icecube toes chapter 56 . 5/31/2014
Dear God. This may be one of the best pieces of fanfiction that I have ever read. J.J. Abrams and Disney should hire you on the spot for Lucasfilms. Incredible.
LoveFromLiberty chapter 56 . 5/30/2014
Oh My God! I loved it. It was one of the most incredible stories i've ever read. It was amazing. I just finished reading all of the chapters and I have to say that it was awesome! I love Anakin Skywalker, his my favourite character, and you have only managed to make him seem even better than before. When I was reading this, I felt like I was reading an actual Star Wars book, like this was the way things had happened. Every single chapter was amazing. There wasn't even a sentence that got me bored. I loved how you described Anakin's tranformation - as you said in the last sentence- from a reckless and undesciplined Jedi Padawan to a mature and powerful Jedi Master. I also loved that part when Anakin met with Obi Wan again, and when he expressed his feeling at the funeral. There was, thought, something that bothered me a little. Sometimes I think, without being entirly sure, that you have miscalculated time. Uncertain, as I said before, I think that you mentioned that 8 years had passed since Grievous made the new Alliance and Anakin then, if I remember, well was 24. Then later you said that 7 years had passed since Anakin and Obi Wan last met, which was, if I'm not mistaken, when he was 19. So you said that he was 26. While according to the first sentence, he must be 32. I prefered him to be 26,or even younger if you aske me. Again, I might be mistaken! Also, if I remember well, in one chapter a whole year passed, when nothing significant happened and sometimes some missions took more time than I think they should. I would rather that something had happened then too. (I have to add here that I like that you also added some more peaceful moments). Apart from this minor and pretty much insignificant problems with time, I think your story was fantastic. I also loved how you made Anakin and Ferus friends. I loved the moments they were together. And I have to admit, I was a little surprised when you made Anakin Mace's apprentice but I also loved it. It's weird, but I've always imagined him a little bit more like you describe him and not so much like the movies do. Keep wrighting and bring happiness and inspiration to other people. May the Force be with you.
Dearest Destiny chapter 56 . 1/7/2014
you go girl! that was amazing! the story really blew me away. it showed everything that Anakin could have become had he not turned to the dark side. I was almost crying in some of the parts, especially what Anakin said before the burning of Obi-Wan's pyre
Guest chapter 29 . 12/8/2013
Drin was involved in the darkness Anakin was dreaming about. They're to much alike and I think that might cause a problem.
jaderook chapter 56 . 9/13/2013
You write angst well enough that it brings tears to my eyes- and that response in me is more rare than you'd know. This was a fantastic story and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I'm not so good at the overall reviews, going into depth on the writing of others, however, you should be proud.
Lovell Luka chapter 56 . 8/27/2013
oooooh... That was... sad. I'm sad.
Lovell Luka chapter 55 . 8/27/2013