Reviews for The Signs of Air and Water
Life-without-L0ve chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
I adore this fic. It's so cute and sweet and I just love it!
heyyodude chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Absolutely fantastic. I, without a doubt, ADORE this was short and sweet, but still kept me at the edge of my seat. Lovely job!

Cheers,
heyyo
Charm chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
I just reread this story and realized it's only three chapters. You manage pack so much emotional, gratifying content, I guess I tend to think this would be longer.

This story is one of the rare ones I've read that really pull me in emotionally and make me FEEL what the characters does. I love Rex's thought process and how real and honest he is in his reactions and thoughts.

I love this family trio, Rex, Merina and Arthur. It had to be worked for in a way, so it that much more fabulous. Thank you for writing this.
Marz-Alfgonzo chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
Even though they aren't married and even though I usually want that, this story is AWESOME. I
Gotham's Princess chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
This is one of the greatest fics ever. I really relly liked it. I read it on JLA Unlimited as Lena Wayne, so you know I liked it. This is so on my favorites list.
Angelic Temptress chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
That was so sweet. It seems that son's can't run away from their pasts, that they are destined to repeat the decisions of their father's. Very nice work. I love Rex's character. :)