Reviews for Jack's Christmas Presents
smithcrafter chapter 17 . 9/26/2007
I can tell you had a lot of fun writing this story. I had fun reading it, too.
sg1star chapter 17 . 9/10/2007
I have basically read all your stories today, sad I know, but think you are really a good story the end of one of your stories you mentioned your sister had a had a car accident, I hope that she is okay and recovering from it. Look forward to your next dabble in the story world...
Call Me Sarah chapter 14 . 2/1/2007
Who is Noah?
tallywa chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
very good braelyn what do you think of 200 days so far?the idea i mean.
monstermunch3435 chapter 17 . 1/8/2006
what a great story! im sad that its finished though! are you going to do a story with jack and sam married?
stargiven chapter 17 . 1/2/2006
This is an awsome story! (my poor sister woke to my laghter)
JamSack chapter 17 . 12/31/2005
aww i want a stargaate cake! well i got the Stargate boardgame so yeah!

Great story! I loved every single chapter!
Darth Tater chapter 17 . 12/30/2005
hm... i dunno... i might not review... i mean, now that its over, u dont need me to encourage u to continue it... but, hey, well, would u look at that, as it just so turns out, i am reviewing. surprise. lol.
froggy0319 chapter 17 . 12/30/2005
A wonderful ending and clever way for Sam to see the ring :) Will miss this fic a lot as it made me smile with every update - Thanks!
stargazzr8-28 chapter 17 . 12/30/2005
That was a really great story, but you know more chapters or a sequel would be even better! Just a thought.
deathstreet90 chapter 17 . 12/30/2005
Awsome ending and is there an epilouge
Trickster's Queen of War chapter 17 . 12/30/2005
Love it! That is so cool i want a birthday cake like that !
BookWorm37 chapter 17 . 12/30/2005
Excellent ending, I loved the touch about the snow people. This story has been really great through and through, but now you know the drill: Epilogue now or there will be maiming going on. I wouldn't kill you because then the story would die, too, but I don't mind maiming. All you need to type is one hand...

Happy Birthday to your sister and that cake does sound cool.
Trickster's Queen of War chapter 16 . 12/20/2005
Love it! i don't mind long!
BookWorm37 chapter 16 . 12/19/2005
It was a really good chapter, but it seemed kinda out of character for Sam and Jack...and where the hell are Teal'c and Daniel? Update soon, anyway, though. I want to read more.