Reviews for Bugs, Dogs, and a Flower
leeniejs chapter 3 . 11/20
Aww. This was so cute.
cathyscloud9 chapter 3 . 3/23
awww cute story! Thanks for writing it!
Kairikiani chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Whoa. I have to say, this story was great, but the ending was perfect. I love how Mitsu completely understands Shino's symbiosis yet manages to be completely wrong for him in so many ways. I got the sense that, if the ordeal with Hana hadn't happened, Shino would have accepted her proposal in a heartbeat out of sheer loneliness. And yet I can't bring myself to dislike Mitsu. You did a nice job with her - it's hard to make the fiancé archetype sympathetic without making it seem like the protagonist is being a player.

I also really, really appreciate that Hana doesn't immediately return Shino's crush 100%. In a way, it makes that last scene much more special.
That guy with the pipe chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Good story wish you could have taken it farther but oh well
Uchiha-Dani-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
I love it! It was so real an so romantic! *

I love Shino and Hana -she is an excelent woman for him :)-

The fight was fantastic! All the jutsus were so invented!

The other day I was searching for fics of this pairing, but I couldn't find anyone :C

Luckily I found this fic in Deviantart xD -and I have to say that it helped me to improve my english :D-

I'll put in favourite stories!

Sorry for my bad english -I'm learning-
silver neko girl chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
Yes! Go Shino Ex-Machina! Go ShinoHana! Go villified O.C. plot devices! Well, maybe not that last one, but it worked for you. Go this story!

(and go Hana's pink lipstick)
ylfrettub chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
This was SO cute! I hope they do get together in the end.
Lives-In-2D chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Nice ending! I like Shino x Hanabi and Shino x Hana. I don't know why, but it's always his teammates' sisters. xD!

I think Shino x Ino would be nice too, it'll show that she's not superficial and all that crap Ino-haters say.

Bah, w/e! Great story!
Lives-In-2D chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Aww! Loved it! The ending...kawaii! I love Kiba and Shino - both are SO smexy!
Selonianth chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
yea that part makes me shake my head every time several japanese words can be translated into more then one english version hers just seems to fit better as the version that she wasn't named for
OsricPearl chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
this is a creative and well-written story. Kudos for coming up with such a creative pairing! I liked how you did the action as well. _
anonymous chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
That was cute, I likd it please make more
Winter-Rae chapter 3 . 6/29/2007

Shino/Hana! I love this pairing so much!

Loved this story.

Truely wonderful and you wrote the characters perfectly.

Very nice style and the idea itself was great too.

Keep up the awesome work!

Much love!

Winter-Rae xoxo
echolock chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Shino is amazing! He deserves more respect than he gets.
Rinfanalltheway chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
My god... my envy for your beautiful authoring skills is beyond my minute vocabulary. I have never saw this as a pairing possibility, but now I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for it (though ten bucks none will compare to this wonderful piece).

~Rin -