Reviews for Ponyboy gets a licking
power of darkness chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
i loved it nicely done :)
Party-Shoes16 chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
So would Soda ever carry out his threat?
Dreams Of Naughtiness chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
that was brilliant you got the voice of Pony perfect, Darry and Soda too. this could easily be a missing scene in the book/film. great writing!
LaurenWinchester chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Love this story!
Paxrian chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
love
Emma Beckham chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I enjoyed this story and I hope you will keep writing!
Adrienne Oberst chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Well done. I think that given the time in which S.E. Hinton's novels are set-a time when spanking was not uncommon-that that sort-of punishment would not be impossible to imagine. I especially like the first two chapters. You stayed true to Hinton's voice and style. Keep writing!
Hairibo chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
Wow - that was actually really pretty good. I found this on a C2 group and thought I would check it out. You have a natural flare for writing and I believed every sentence you put in there - it all sounded in character, and true to the timeline. Fantastic job!

Keira
Soda rox my sox off chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
Nice story! I loved reading it! It kept my interest!
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 4 . 9/7/2006
AW so sweet! I have a great idea! you should so like write about soda doing something and Darry spanking him too! That would be an awesome follow up...anyways keep up the good work!
bluesaltfalling chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
Aww. I really enjoyed the continuation of this! Glad to see the happy ending.
LadyLee87 chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
Great story can't wait to hear others from you!
soda'slover chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
I get hit and let me tell you, Darry was being gentle and compassionate with Pony compared to how I get punished. But I dont think I'll ever be comfortable with one of my older siblings hitting my mom and else I'll hit them back(lol)!Great story, that was a good way to end it!
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
WONDERFUL! i know Darry wouldn't have let him get away with all that crap! this was awesome! i really think you should write a Tex story an possibly more Outsiders fics like this!
sweet little aka kitsune-chan chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
i love this story ;D favs.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »